promises; 15.

Flashback, pt 2.
Before Corbyn and y/n were dating.
Mijas, Spain.
This is set in Club La Costa World, Mijas so search it up if you want a better picture ;).

Y/n's POV.

"Y/n, can we talk?" Corbyn asked as we were being handed our menus. We were at one of the restaurants on the site, El Rancho. We had to climb up some steps to get to it. It was in a large white tent and it had a small field next to it that looked out on the city of Mijas.

"Maybe after dinner, ok?" I sighed. Before Corbyn could ask to sit next to me, I put myself in between Jonah and Daniel. So, he improvised and sat opposite. Everyone was aware of mine and Corbyn's situation but everyone ignored it.

We chatted and joked like it was any other dinner. I couldn't stop thinking about Corbyn, I missed him even though he wasn't even mine. I was looking forward to after dinner, where we'd hopefully make up. 

When we had finished eating and we were all making our way back to our room. Daniel scanned the key card to enter where our room was. 

"Can I have the spare key card? Me and y/n are gonna go for a walk." Corbyn nodded.

"Yeah, sure," Jack said, handing over the spare key card. They entered the building that our room was in and we scanned the keycard where the gate was, at the side of the building.

We walked out to where our pool was, surrounded by sandy coloured apartments and pavement. We walked onto the thick, green, Spanish grass.

"Please tell me why you're mad," Corbyn said, stopping me. The guys could be watching us from our apartment now, if I looked up I would probably see them. 

"This is gonna sound so stupid." I sighed. Corbyn took both my hands.

"Tell me, please." He whispered. I took a long breath.

"When I saw that fan kiss you, I got... jealous." I sighed, "I don't know why."

"I knew you didn't think I was following you." Corbyn shook his head and smiled.

"I'm sorry." I gulped.

"Hey, don't be. It's cute." Corbyn smiled. "I promise I won't kiss a fan again."  I smiled back. There was a silence as our smiles faded. Corbyn's hands found their way around my waist and he pulled me in, so I was against him. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and then kissed me, slowly. I returned his kiss as it turned more aggressive and passionate. When we broke off, our foreheads pressed together and we both panted.

"Wow." I smiled.

"That was hot," Corbyn said, his voice was raspy from the kiss. 

"Mm." I nodded. Ask me out, already. Ask me out, ask me out.

"Come on, let's get inside." Corbyn nodded. We walked up the stairs to get to our balcony and then opened the screen doors. A whoosh of cold air washed over me and the floor was nice and cold as well.

I frowned. After a kiss like that and then Corbyn saying, "Come on, let's get inside.", you would think that meant sex. But a part of me knew that wasn't what was coming. They were all sitting on the sofa, watching TV but they all looked up.

"Kiss and make up." Zach smirked, "Always works." Corbyn and I raised an eyebrow. 

"They kissed?" Jack asked. 

"As you can see, Zach was the only one being a perv and staring off the balcony." Jonah nodded.

"AND THEN HAD THE DECENCY TO NOT TELL US THEY KISSED!" Daniel protested.

"I was just being observant." Zach raised his arms up in defence. 

"I'm going to bed." I half-smiled. I knew nothing else was going to happen that night, so I might as well have.

Corbyn's POV.

As soon as her bedroom door shut, they all got off the sofa and surrounded me.

"Did you ask her?" They all asked in unison. 

"No..." I admitted.

"Why not?" Zach asked.

"Because I wasn't ready." I shrugged.

"Pussy." Zach coughed. 

"Shut up." I snarled. 

"He'll do it when he wants." Jonah slapped me on the back, "But do it soon, everyone's waiting."  

"True that." Daniel nodded.

"What if she doesn't like me?" I sighed. "I just want it to be perfect."

"I bet she's getting impatient too, I mean goddamn, you just kissed her." Jack shrugged.

"Why was she mad anyways?" Zach asked.

"She got jealous when a fan kissed me-,"

"A FAN KISSED YOU?" Jonah asked.

"It wasn't recorded and no, no was saw it. And yes, it was an accident." I said.

"And you think she doesn't like you?" Daniel laughed.

"Dude, you literally said, 'She got jealous'. You dumb as hell." Zach laughed.

"That means nothing." I shrugged.

"It means everything," Jack said. 

"Ask her here, in Mijas, we're going to a village in the mountains tomorrow. Ask her there, it'll be cute." Jonah nodded.

"I'll consider it." I shrugged, "What time do we have to get the coach there anyways?"

"Uh, like after lunch." Daniel shrugged, "Then, we've only got two more days here."

"It's nice to have a break from LA and tour, yeah. But I'm missing it." Jack nodded. 

"What if she ends up being my girlfriend? Then, I won't see her for three months while we do our Europe tour." I sulked.

"Chill, she can always come with us." Zach laughed.

"Yeah, we always have a spare bunk on the bus."

"If she feels left out we'll include her, we're welcoming." Jonah nodded.

"Well, she might not even say yes-,"

"DUDE! She will!" Daniel said.

"Yeah, for gods' sake." Jack rolled his eyes, "But I swear down, Besson, if you hurt-,"

"This is where Jack gets all defensive cause he and y/n are best friends and have been since school." Zach nodded.

"Precisely." Jack nodded, crossing my arms, "If Zach, was a girl, you'd do the same thing for him, right?"

"Hey! I'm not a girl." Zach protested.

"You are." Daniel laughed.

"I'm saying that because you and Corbyn are best friends and..." Jack sighed, "Just don't do anything to hurt her, I'll kill you." 

"Message received." I raised my eyebrows and nodded, "So, how do I do it?"

"You get flowers, pick ones from the village. Uh, kneel down in front of a fountain, you know. Romantic stuff."