rockstar; 12.

The flight home seemed quicker than on the way there, which made me sad for some reason. When we were just getting out of the airport, a group of fans with signs cheered and ran up to us.

"Oh my god." I smiled, barely getting a chance to read their signs as they hugged us. Corbyn looked alarmed but he grinned. 

"Can we get a picture?" One of the girls asked.

"Of course." I smiled. Corbyn picked up the smallest girl and put an arm around one. I crouched down to hug the other two girls. The mum grinned and took a picture.

"Thank you! We love you!" They all chorused before giggling and running off.

"I feel like a rockstar." Corbyn laughed.

"You're not tough, like a rockstar." I laughed as Corbyn struck a Superman pose.

"Yeah, but we're living like rockstars." Corbyn nodded.

"Living like rockstars." I agreed and we high-fived.

The next day.

"Corbyn, I want you to poke her in the side and you both laugh. Y/n put the bowl of cereal down and then you kiss." You could tell how uncomfortable Corbyn and I were in the underwear. But god, I was seeing Shawn Mendes and Noah Centineo in their underwear. 

"Ok." Corbyn nodded, nervously. The music started to play and Noah walked down the corridor as he was instructed. Then, the camera panned onto us and I ate the cereal. Corbyn poked me in the side and we both laughed. I put the cereal down, took his face and kissed as he grabbed my waist. 

The director didn't say anything so I assumed we were good. The camera went onto Kendall, who was fiddling with something on the sofa and then it showed Shawn walking in from outside.

"Perfect." The director nodded. Perfect? This was only the seventh take? Was that it? When we went off to get dressed again, the director stopped Corbyn and I. "Guys, I just wanted to say that you two were great."

"Thanks." I smiled. The director failed to hide that he wasn't a fan, you could see it from the excitement shining through his face. I nodded and pulled Corbyn away.

"Everyone who sees this advert is gonna see us in our underwear, kissing." Corbyn realised and shivered.

"The money is in the bank." I nodded.

"Becuase we need a whole lot more," Corbyn said sarcastically and for what seemed like the tenth time.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked.

"We'd better get home and check the calendar, who knows what event we might have." Corbyn sighed, "Do we get to keep the underwear?" 

"Tomorrow, we're flying out to look at the wedding venue," I said.

"Oh cool." Corbyn grinned, putting an arm around me and kissing me on the cheek. "That'll be fun, flying out again to spend, what? Three days in Hawaii?"

"C'mon, we'd better start packing," I said, holding his hand and leading him up the stairs.

"Isn't it just a beach?" Corbyn groaned, "Plus, the wedding's not for another two months."

"That's eight weeks." I said, "We need to arrange some things with the people there, the layout and all that. It's a goddamn wedding. A celebrity wedding." 

"I just wanna stay in one place for at least a week." Corbyn sulked.

"Well, we have a whole two months in LA when we get back," I told him.

"In those days, can we stay in?"

"Depends, let's look." I laughed, taking us back down the stairs and flicking the calendar.

"Oh great, look at July. Interviews, meetups, birthdays, yadda yadda." I sighed, "But there are four days of nothing."

"This is tiring, how long are we gonna be able to keep this up?" Corbyn moaned.

"What do you mean? Keep this up?" 

"Y/n, I feel like one day I'm gonna break. Just tell the world how we've forgotten everything." Corbyn's voice cracked like he was gonna cry. I rubbed his shoulders the way we both knew calmed him down, I saw the muscles relax in his face.

"Corb... just calm down, ok? We're gonna get used to this. Whether it takes this month, or this year. Or years after that." I soothed.

"But what if we don't, y/n? What if we both snap? What if we both just go crazy? What if you fall out of love with me?" Corbyn asked, "What if I lose the love of my life?"

"Corb." I said, "I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna be with you every step of the way. That's a promise." Corbyn grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug, he cried into my hair and I didn't protest. I rubbed his back and we both stood in silence as he sobbed.

Corbyn rolled over and put his arms around me, making me jump in surprise. I always took ages to get to sleep where Corbyn was asleep within minutes. It was kinda cute how his first instinct was to put his arms around me, even in sleep. Just as I was going to sleep, I was woken up again.

"Y/n..." Corbyn mumbled, shifting about.

"What?"

"Oh, y/n." Crap. He was dreaming. About me. And it was not the type of dream where we were romantically walking on the beach. God, he was like a teenage boy. I could not sleep while he was- "Y/n... y/n-,"

"Corbyn! Wake up!" I whispered, harshly, shaking him. Corbyn made a noise, signalling he didn't want to and rolled over so his back was facing me. "Corbyn!"

"What?" Corbyn rolled back over. "Oh god."

"I don't know whether to be flattered or-,"

"How do you know?" Corbyn asked, sitting up.

"You were moaning my name," I mumbled, closing my eyes.

"I was?" Corbyn asked, generally sounding like he couldn't believe it. "I never talk in my sleep."

"Maybe I should emphasise the moaning." I smiled.

"I don't talk or moan as far as I'm concerned." Corbyn sighed, putting his arms around me again.

"Oh no, no. This is how it started." I sighed.

"Oh, be quiet. It'll be fine." Corbyn laughed. We both started to drift off to sleep until Corbyn started again. "Oh, y/n."

"Corbyn!"

"I'm joking. Joking." Corbyn laughed, "Night beautiful."

"Night handsome." I smiled and snuggled into his chest. Being with Corbyn felt like home, everything would turn out right in the end, right?