loving is easy; 13.

Flashback.

"You know what, Corb- Corbyn?" I shouted, grabbing the drink off the counter. I felt like crying when I stopped myself saying his nickname.

"What?" Corbyn shouted back, although I could see the worry in his face. I looked around the club and searched for the boys. Zach was dancing his way through the crowd. Jack and Daniel were apologising to a man who'd they had spilt their drinks on. Jonah was talking to a girl in the corner. No one to help me.

"I don't need you and your crap," I shouted, downing my drink and walking off.

"Y/n, y/n, I-," But I was already storming off, towards no one in particular. 

"Zach! Zach!" I shouted. I could see he was struggling to try to get a girl to stop dancing on him. He tried to push her off politely but she didn't move. "Can you stop? That's my... boyfriend." The girl froze and raised an eyebrow.

"Where were you?" She asked as if this was an excuse.

"Does it matter? Get the hell off him." I shouted, shoving her off.

"Uh-,"

"No, you better watch yourself." I snarled. Zach smirked and put an arm around my waist.

"You heard her. Go." He shrugged. The girl rolled her eyes and walked off. "Thanks, y/n."

"It's fine." I shrugged, half-heartedly. 

"Hey, what's the matter?" Zach asked, frowning.

"Me and Corbyn got in a fight." I sighed.

"I figured. Come on, let's have a good time." Zach smiled, taking my hand and leading me to the centre of the dance floor. One thing after another, me and Zach got an uber home after a while. I didn't want to be near Corbyn. 

As soon as we got in the door, Zach kissed me. He broke off when I wasn't kissing back.

"Zach-,"

"I'm sorry." He shook his head, ashamed. I smiled, grabbed his face and kissed him. We made our way upstairs. 

"Get the hell off her." I heard Corbyn shout, pulling Zach off me. 

"Dude-,"

"Get out." Corbyn spat. Zach grabbed his clothes, giving me a worried look and walking out to his room. 

"Leave me alone," I said, rolling over so I wasn't facing him.

"Why did you do that?"

"If your gonna give me a lecture of how I'm being a slut or whatever, you can just leave." I choked. I heard Corbyn sigh and sit on the bed.

"Baby, I would never call you a slut." There was a silence as I sniffed, "But why did you do it?"

"I was upset! Zach was being nice, it just seemed simple."  I said, "If you're gonna be mad at Zach you have to be mad at me." Corbyn gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry." I heard he was crying, "Seeing you two together. It was like a nightmare. I'm never gonna let you walk away without a fight ever again, and that's a promise."

Present day.

Corbyn gripped my hand tightly as we took off, I gave him a smile.

"What do you think the wedding setup is gonna be like?" I asked.

"Sunny." Corbyn laughed, "Happy."

"Go on, tell me about your dream wedding." I nudged him.

"I never really thought about it, I just wanted to get married to the perfect person. And that's been ticked off the list." Corbyn kissed my cheek. "But I did think about children's names."

"Go on, then." I smiled.

"Well, I only thought of a girls' name." Corbyn admitted, "And that was Callie." 

"Like California?" I asked.

"I guess so." Corbyn shrugged, "What about you?"

"Weirdly enough, I always liked the name, Zach." I smiled, "And I always promised Jack I'd name a child after him if I could."

"Zach, Jack and Callie." Corbyn nodded, "Children of Corbyn and Y/n Besson." 

"Sounds good." I laughed, "Do you really wanna have children with me?"

"It makes me so happy just thinking about it." Corbyn grinned.

"We might not have two boys and a girl, though." I pointed out.

"It doesn't matter." Corbyn shook his head, "Our children will be perfect whatever name and whatever gender." 

"Oh wow." I nodded, "This is so beautiful." 

"Ae." The organiser, Akoni smiled.

"What does that mean?" Corbyn whispered.

"It's yes in Hawaiian," I said.

"She does speak English though, right?" Corbyn asked.

"Ae." I smiled.

"The guests will stay in this hotel, is that correct?" Akoni gestured to the large building about a mile behind us.

"Yeah." I nodded, "Thank you."

"It is alright." Akoni nodded, "You want to look around?"

"Oh yes please." I smiled. As Akoni started to show us around the site, Corbyn whispered,

"I'd be so lost without you." 

"I know." I smiled.

"No, but seriously, I would've got lost. Or scared. There's a volcano." Corbyn said. I laughed. My phone pinged with a text. From Camila.

How's the place? Looks gorgeous xx

I smiled and typed a response. 

It really is. Wish u were here x

It was so weird having conversations like this with celebrities. 

At the end of the night, once we'd had dinner, we were shown to our hotel room. Which, as expected, was massive and luxurious.

"Is it a dickhead thing to say that I'm used to this?" Corbyn asked.

"Nah, I don't think it is." I smiled, poking him in the side. "Because I am too." I glanced at our suitcases. "Is there even any point unpacking?"

"Let's not. We're only here for two more days." Corbyn sighed, already getting undressed. "Look at me in my new Calvin Klein underwear!" Corbyn sang, now only in his boxers and dancing around the room. "Who's got it? I've got it!" I laughed. 

"You going to bed already?" I asked.

"Does it look like I am?" Corbyn asked.

"Well, yeah." I shrugged, "You're in your underwear." Corbyn approached me and pulled down my jeans.

"And now so are you." Corbyn smiled, getting up to take my shirt off. "We never just... have fun. Like dance around in our underwear." 

"I never thought it was a thing I would do," I said. 

"Well, it is." Corbyn nodded, taking my hand, "Put on my bands' music, let's make and remember some memories." I went onto my phone and shuffle played their playlist.

"Remember this?" I asked, turning it up. Corbyn nodded to the music and after a verse, he started to sing,

"Started with a... good night then it turned to day, never thought that we would, ever say the things we say, to each other but we're here just staring face to face." Corbyn turned his head to face me and smiled, "Why don't you just stay with me?"