lovely; 25.

Present day.

Y/n's POV.

"This is crazy." I breathed, "This is crazy."

"Ok, calm down." Selena laughed, taking a seat next to me while my hair was being done.

"Nope, nope." I shook my head, "I'm getting married."

"You are." Ariana nodded. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Hailee shouted. 

"It's Tom!" A familiar British accent said from the other side of the door. I got up, as my hair was finished and made my way over to the door.

"Hey, you." I smiled, shutting the door behind him.

"Wow, you look beautiful." Tom nodded, kissing me politely on the cheek.

"Thank you, very much." I smiled.

"Uh, I just came in to say, everyone's making their way out of the hotel to the seating area." Tom smiled. 

Oh god, this was really happening. I was really getting married to Corbyn Besson. Right now. 

"Oh, ok." I took a deep breath, "I'm getting married."

"Yes." Hailee laughed, "We'd better go down and get ready."

"Mmm." I nodded.

Music. God, the music was playing. Ok, this was it. This was it. When I started to walk, Corbyn looked at me and grinned as wide as he could. I smiled at him. Next, to Corbyn, Zach was adjusting his tie but he stopped to smile at me when he saw me. 

There were whispers about how pretty I looked as I walked further down the aisle. When I reached Corbyn, Hailee, Ariana went to sit down and Selena stood by Zach.

"You look gorgeous." Corbyn leaned forward and whispered in my ear. I blushed and grinned.

"You don't look so bad yourself. I smiled. After a couple of minutes, Corbyn started his vows, which he had proudly wrote himself. I braced myself, god knows what he had written.

"Without you, I am nothing—with you I am more than myself. You are loved more than any metaphor can ever express. I can't promise to love you perfectly, but I vow to love you messily, overwhelmingly, inexorably.  I vow to always protect you from harm, to stand with you against your troubles, and look to you when I need protection." Corbyn grinned, "I vow to make you happy, to make you laugh, to cherish you, and to always be there for you. I promise to be your navigator, sympathizer, sidekick, best friend, and your husband. Finally, I promise you myself."

Wow. He had really done a good job. I loved this man. There were 'aww's as I blushed a deep red, but I smiled and started my vows.

"I promise to love you, honour you, and cherish you as my husband. I vow to hold your hand in my hand, to hold your head in my hands, and to hold your heart in mine. I love you and you are my husband for all time. I pledge to be your ever faithful, honest, and loving wife." I smiled, "I relish being your wife. I am delighted and I am happy to share this life with you."

Another round of 'aww's and Corbyn grinned. Zach handed Corbyn a ring and he slipped it on my finger, Selena handed me the other one and I did the same with Corbyn.

"Corbyn, do you take Y/n y/m/n y/s/n (Your name, your middle name, your surname) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The solemniser turned to Corbyn.

"I do." Corbyn smiled, holding both my hands.

"Y/n, do you take Corbyn Matthew Besson to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The solemniser turned to me.