so am I; 6.

"Oh... my... god." Corbyn grinned and breathed heavily in between words. Normally, I'd make fun of him but I was grinning and breathing just as he was. He rolled over to face me, still grinning.

"You were unexpectedly... great." I smiled, turning my head to face him. Corbyn leaned forward and gave me a long kiss.

"We must do this a lot, why else would we have a whole drawer dedicated to condoms?" Corbyn laughed.

"Do you think we already do or do you wanna start?" I laughed.

"Either. I'm satisfied either way." Corbyn smiled, giving me another long kiss and trailing down my neck."I ain't a virgin no more." Corbyn said, "I feel amazing, I'm so glad we did that."

"So am I." I smiled, sitting up before wincing. "Ah-,"

"What?" Corbyn sat up, concerned.

"You made me sore." I half-laughed.

"How'd I do that?"

"You went too fast, you got excited." I laughed.

"I'm so sorry." Corbyn apologised, kissing me again. "I didn't know sex was gonna be painful."

"It was more enjoyable than painful, don't worry." I laughed.

"Phew." Corbyn sighed, "Do you love me now?"

"Oh, Corbyn." I laughed, "You really do love me, don't you?" 

"You're my everything and my anything." He whispered, lifting me onto his lap. He leaned forward and kissed me over and over.

But we both paused when we heard a groan from the guest room next to ours.

"Looks like we're not the only ones who wanted sex," Corbyn smirked.

"Corbyn, who is that?" I asked.

"Uh... I don't know." Both our eyes widened. 

"We need to check," I said and we both ran out of bed. "Shoot, clothes." Corbyn threw me one of his shirts and shorts, so I put them on. He just put on his boxers and some shorts over them. Then, we burst into the guest room.

Zach was there, face down in the pillow. Alone. He was moaning something.

"My head... my head..." I heard as I got closer.

"He's got a hangover." I sighed, "How much did he drink last night?"

"Can't remember." Corbyn shrugged.

"Oh, Zach..." I laughed. I sat beside him on the bed, stroking his hair until he flipped over so he was facing me.

"That's nice." Zach grinned, but then, "AH I HAVE SUCH A BAD HEADACHE!"

"We must have something to treat him." I said, "Do you know? I've never had a hangover."

"Neither have I." Corbyn said, "Drink water maybe?"

"Can you go get him a glass?" I asked. Corbyn hesitated, not wanting to leave me alone with Zach, before nodding and going down the stairs.

"Please... carry on doing what you were doing." Zach sounded so desperate that I reluctantly stroked his hair, tangling my fingers in it. "You know? I'm never gonna get a girlfriend."

"Zach, yeah, you will."

"I'm gonna be a loner." His voice cracked like he was gonna cry, but he didn't. "What if people just listened to our music because of the other guys? What if they only listen to mine and Jack's songs for Jack?"

"Wait what?"

"What if they only listen to mine and Jack's music for Jack?" Zach thought I'd hadn't been listening, which made his voice crack again. 

"You two make music?" At this point, Zach was really gonna cry, his face scrunched up, obviously, the banging in his head and my confusion was stressing him out.

"Yeah... Zach and Jack." He sobbed.

"It's ok... I'm sorry, the water's on its way." I nodded, "Zach, you will get a girlfriend, I promise."

"I don't have friends either." Zach cried, then he hiccuped, but it sounded like a burp. He put a hand to his throat. "Ah, jeez. Now I know why I don't have friends-,"

"I've got the water." Corbyn smiled, handing it to Zach, who glugged it quickly. "How'd you get here? You didn't take a cab with us." 

"Jack dropped me off, I think I said you'd said you let me stay here." Zach yawned, flopping down onto the cushions.

"Oh, uh. Ok... did anything disturb you during the night?" I asked, eyeing Corbyn, who grinned and winked.

"No... I threw up in your bathroom, in the toilet. But I went straight to bed." Zach nodded.

"Hey, y/n. I checked the calendar, we've got the Oscars tonight." Corbyn said.

"Why would we be- oh right I'm an actress." I laughed. Zach raised an eyebrow before realising what Corbyn said and moaned.

"No! I'm not ready for another activity! At least I don't have to hit the red carpet like you do." Zach laughed, like walking the red carpet was the worst thing to ever happen to a person.

My eyes widened, a red freaking carpet? I would have to get used to this life. When Jack had picked Zach up, I said to Corbyn.

"We haven't even explored our own house yet."

"House? More like mansion." Corbyn laughed, "But yeah, let's explore."

We went around one master bedroom to beautiful bathroom to massive living room, large kitchen and a bunch of other rooms like for gaming and stuff.

"CORBYN! CORB-YN. THERE'S A WHOLE ROOM THAT'S A WALK IN WARDROBE!" I screamed, running in and looking at all the clothes that surrounded me, "And I have my own changing room around there!" I walked around the corner to the changing area and frowned as I walked towards another bit by the window. Corbyn followed.

"Oh wow." He laughed, "We're a kinky couple."

"Oh good lord." I sighed, looking at all the stuff.

"I don't even know what half this stuff is for," Corbyn said.

"Do normal celebrities have sex this much?"

"Celebrities probably bang each other in money for god's sake." Corbyn sighed, "Wait, can we-,"

"Shut up." I laughed, walking back into the wardrobe bit.

Makeup artists and some other people that me and Corbyn had apparently arranged to come over, came over and did my makeup and chose out mine and Corbyn's clothes.

"Oh... oh damn." I half-stammered, half-awkwardly-laughed as Alexis held out probably the most revealing dress I'd ever seen. She nodded, grinning and gave it to me.

"I'd better be off now, I can't wait to see you on TV." Alexis smiled, leaving with the others. My hair and makeup was the best it'd been pretty much all my life. I walked out in the dress, white and the fabric became loose around my chest, but practically nothing was showing. Still, I felt nauseous, is this what I wore all the time?

Corbyn walked in and my heart skipped a beat. He was in a suit. He looked good, really good actually. Maybe I was falling in love with him. 

Thank you to @vikorijamila321 for voting on this chapter!