big plans; 8.

"It's so sad. I wanted to live my past life. We missed out on so much." I sulked, "Like, I would've wanted to meet my goddamn soulmate."

"I wanna know how the frick I became a model and got in a band." Corbyn sighed. "But it's alright, I got big plans for you and me."

"What do you mean?" I asked. We were both hanging upside down on the bed but when our faces got hot, we sat back up.

"Let's do all the things we missed out on. Let's go to a club, let's drive. Let's do whatever the hell we want." Corbyn shrugged.

"Maybe tomorrow." I smiled as I held his hand, he looked down at our hands and smiled.

"I like the way your hand fits in mine."

I woke in Corbyn's arms and when I shuffled a bit when I woke up, he made a noise signalling he was waking up.

"Morning." I grinned, kissing him on the tip of the nose.

"Morning." Corbyn yawned, "It's nice that your voice was the first thing I heard today."

"God, you always make me blush so goddamn much." I grinned as he kissed me. I went to get up but he pulled me back to him and got on top of me so I couldn't move.

"Wait, don't pull away... not yet," Corbyn whispered, tangling his fingers in my hair and grinning.

Flashback.

Corbyn's POV.

"Are you gonna ask her out already?" Jonah sighed.

"You're the only one out of us who has a chance." Daniel shrugged.

"I'm nervous." I complained, "I've never said I love you without stuttering."

"You just did." Zach pointed out.

"Yeah, but I haven't to someone I actually love."

"Offended," Jack said.

"I love y/n different to how I love my family and you guys. You guys are my world but she's my universe." I said.

"Cute but cut the nerdy space crap." Daniel laughed.

"It's a metaphor." I glared.

"Well, she's coming literally any-," The doorbell rang and we all froze.

"Corbyn." Zach whispered harshly, "Corbyn. The door."

"Right." I shook my head, smiled, and jogged to open the door. "Y/n!"

"Hey, Corbyn." When she smiled, I swear I almost drooled. Is it possible to fall in love with someone's smile? Because Cupid might've shot an arrow. Or maybe it was her voice, her voice was so comforting. Or the way she-

"Corbyn, let her in," Jack said, lightly moving me out the way and snapping me out of my trance.

"You've got your swimsuit?" Jonah asked.

"You betcha, Marais." Y/n laughed.

"Is it a bikini?" I had blurted it out before I could stop myself. The guys looked at me as if I'd just pooed right there on the floor. They looked disgusted and confused. 

"Uh... yeah, yeah." Y/n nodded, ignoring them and fiddling with the sunglasses on the top of her head. 

She came out to the garden, indeed, in a bikini. How was she not a model? Her figure was perfect. Again, I felt myself slowly stop listening to Zach to stare at her, biting my lip.

"DUDE! Are you even listening? This is like the tenth time. Just go throw her in, you wanna touch her right?" Zach said.

"What?"

"I wanna touch her." Zach licked his lips and I glared at him, "I'm joking, joking." 

"You better have been."

"Come on, bro, would I really want to touch a girl who you're obsessed- and you're gone again, I'm getting in." Zach huffed, getting up when I had been staring at y/n again. Zach jumped in, splashing me and making y/n laugh.

Her laugh.

That was so hot. The way she laughed made me want to kiss her right there. Y/n smiled at me and beckoned me into the pool. I was in my swimming shorts and a sweatshirt, sitting by the pool with my hands in my lap.

"Come on, Corb." Y/n smiled. Oh god, she used Corb. My heart skipped a few beats and I almost had to put a hand to my heart to check if it was still beating. 

"Um... uh..." I stammered. "Ok." I expected her to swim off but she stayed right there, I felt embarrassed and flattered at the same time as she watched me take off my sweatshirt and throw it on the sunbed. 

When I got to the poolside, she pulled me in and I fell on her by accident. Even though she was laughing, I was convinced I had hurt her. I picked her up in my arms.

"Are you ok?" I asked. Y/n nodded and giggled. I grinned. "You're so cute." I had said it before I had a chance to think about it. Her smile faded, which made mine fade. We both stared at each other for a long time.

"No, you're cute." Y/n whispered. Then, she grabbed my face and kissed me, hard. It took me by surprise but I gladly kissed her back. 

"You're hot," I said, between kisses. "Hot. Hot. Hot."

"Guys." Jonah laughed. I went red and y/n just smiled.

"ASK HER!" Jack shouted.

"ASK HER! ASK HER!" Zach and Daniel both chanted. I raised y/n up above me and smiled.

"Y/n?" 

"Yeah?" She grinned.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes!" Y/n smiled and I kissed her again.

Present day.

Y/n's POV.

"You know, I love you," Corbyn said.

"What do you want? More sex?" I laughed but Corbyn remained silent, tracing a finger up and down my arm.

"No... no..." He whispered, "Ok, fine, I do, it's just so great!" Corbyn admitted, pushing me against a wall.

"C'mon no. You're not even horny, just needy." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off. 

"What's the difference?" Corbyn asked, jumping on me and pushing me on the bed, so he was on top of me. Although, he didn't make any sexual motion.

"How about we snuggle? We don't do that." I smiled. Corbyn nodded and got in the covers, before signing for me to get on his lap. While I clambered on, he grabbed the blankets from the side of the bed and the remote from the bedside table. 

Corbyn twirled my hair in his fingers and rubbed my back, before tangling his hands deeper into my hair. He kissed my forehead, affectionally, and smiled.

Thank you to @rosypxtals for voting on this chapter.