Jimin Confess ? YoonMin Exist !

POV Suga

Everyone is waiting patiently for Jimin's release from the intervention room.

I feel guilty and responsible for what happened. So, I decided to go and take a little space.

I decided to go to the cafeteria of the hospital, I passed by the room of my Cousin Yoon-Ji. I watched her current condition and started crying. Suddenly something attracted me attention, a shining notebook, I entered his room to see him up close ... It was the secret notebook of Yoon-Ji ... He had the name of a girl I know "Kanza" ... This notebook had water and blood damaged pages ... there are torn pages .... I start to read some pages of this notebook ... and I closed it ... then I started hitting myself and shouting, "If I knew you were my best friend, then I would not let Jimin touch you and what happened now would not have happened! "

" If I know you are that girl who helped me in Paris in 2021 !...I mean my best friend , I Can protect you more ! I am sorry for that night , I was not in my state ! And sorry also how Jimin treats you..." , I said to her crying .

I saw a light and saw her behind me , wearing a white dress , smilling said :"Don't forget our promise! You promised to love and protect all members and protect them... Yoongi, I love you! Don't forget what I've been through with you! If I woke up one day and I didn't know you or met another girl like me! Remember she's stronger than me! It's not me and she can save you and rescue from your weakness .

For TaeTae, Kookie and Jimin, tell them to be strong and do not be afraid because they have a girl who can answer their question... Promise me you'll be a great brother to them! Don't fail me. Promise to be beside Jimin ! He loves you ! " and she kissed me in the jaw And enter to a door with a light and saw something flying beside her ...

And suddenly the light disappears and I saw Yoonji's eyes with a few tears ...

Doctor Jung enter to and saw me .
He came beside me , take a seat and took my hand and start speak :"...Sorry for what happen but I made everything i can to helps her ..In 2022 , when you came to my hospital with her , I thought That you are person that belongs to her but with how you speak to me , you are just a stranger for her , I lied for you that time because she told me to not say anything to you about her health and her sudden faint...I shouldn't tell you ...but I need after your dear friend made suicide because of Yoonji.
Do You Mr Min Yoongi that Your Cousin have a Cancer celebral ?"

-" Whats ?" , Asked him .

-" Unfortunately yes and that's the truth, The day she passed out and you brought her back to the hospital and she stayed more than a month at home and when she woke up, she knew the truth..I I told her that she had cancer and that she will stay alive for a few years depending on the evolution and she told me to say nothing to a man named "Min Yoongi" and it was you. She thought she would make good memories with BTS and the kpop and her family but with all her events, nobody would know that it will happen like that, but she tried everything she could ... She also signed to a contract a week before the first accident with your friend Mr Park Jimin, we found a cure for this virus ... So told your friend that it's not your fault ... And thank you for taking charge of it! " , Said the doctor before he left the room

I picked the notebook with me and left the room of my cousin and go to the cafeteria and there saw Jimin with Park Eun , the friend of my Cousin Yoonji ..Is mean Jimin wake up . So I left them .....

POV Eun

I was drinking the coffee while I am listen to the confess of Jimin ....

For the first time of my life , I saw my idol crying in front of me , his weakness ...

Without known myself , I hugged him when He say her name : Noona Rin ...

And I confort him ....