Strange girl ! Jimin in confusion !

POV Kim Min Rin

I was in my room . Someone knock down on my door . I open the door , It was that Jimin and with him two others boys .

-" Noona ! You're invited in our party for news staffs ! " said Jimin

-" Between you and me one year ! Why Noona ? You can call me Rin ! Is simple ! And thanks " I said by closing the door .

-" Wait ! I want to present you my two best friends !" , he said blocking my door with his foot .

-" We present each other before ! As I told you before ! I am here doing my job ! So excuse me ! Need to prepare myself ! " I said by closing my door again and listen through their voices espacially the playboy saying :" Jungkook ! I told you that she is very interesting girl ! " .

Party Room , BIGHITS , 9pm

I was wearing my simple pink dress with a flower in my hair .

A Young Man approch me . I think his name is Kim SeokJin .

It was My Bias in the past , maybe he approch because he loves Pink Color , this guy still in that age loves pink ! Didn't change .

" Wow ! Your dress is beautiful ! You know That I Love Pink color ! My favorite color !" , he said to me .

" Really ? I think is simple dress ! Also Is been offer to me in the past " , confessed to him .

I don't why Kim SeokJin remind me my Ex Boyfriend Shim Namhyun ..I feel confortable with him even his a cocky boy .

Jin asked many questions to me  and also told me his dad jokes and told him mines .

And We laughed .

This feeling again come  ! Pff ...

POV Min Yoongi

I saw Jin with this girl .

-" Yoongi ! Come here ! " said to me Jin.

-" Yoongi ! That Young Doctor girl is from Paris ! That why she look not like other girls ! " , said Jin to me .

-" You said Paris ?" I said .

-" Yes ! Why ?" asked me Jin and doubted the girl of something .

-" No ! I just that she beautiful and can't found a beauty in Seoul like her !" I said.

-" Mr Min Yoongi ! I know a boy like your name but forget his face ! We become best friend  I helped him in the past but never meet him since because of some reasons of works ,he blocked me ...But as I remember  he have the same skin like you and small eyes like you !" confessed me this little girl .

-" Hey Girly ! Asian peoples are like that ! Only our fans can difference us from other asians!...And Maybe he blocked you , know that you're a a bad girl !" I said.

-" Oh !! Sorry Mr ! But I am not a fan of you ! I am just a doctor who ordered you to heal you!..And don't treat me like that and you didn't know me ! " she said.

And she go .

POV Of Autor

-" She can't be her !...Who helped me in Paris !" , Yoongi said in himself .

-" He can't be him ! Is just an arrogant bad boy , he is more arrogant  that year , in that Weeding in 2016...How Can be my cousin !?...I don't think he remember me  I bet !",  Min Rin said in herself .

The party has been finished , Rin return to her room but she found Jungkook in her room , in her bed .

She approch to him and she wake him up.