Secret revealed ! Strange helper !

POV Min Rin

When I open the door , I saw Suga with a bath cape saying :" What are you doing here ? I don't talk to you ! Why are you red face ? Something happen ?"

I said  and touching his body :" Your leg are not injured ? You didn't slipped ? "

Yoongi Said:" What are you doing Min Rin ? Are you seducing me ? "

I said :" What ? No ! Is just Jimin said to me that you are injured in your leg !"

Yoongi said :" No ! Maybe he want teasing you ! He is joking ! He did that in new staff  always !"

I said :" What ? Joke ? Are you serious? I fear that you are hurt ! Really ! That Jerk ! I will see him how he joke with me !"

" Something strange ! someone   change event ? Who's help me ? Is like I return to the past ! GOD are you helped me ? " , I talk to myself

Yoongi said:" Are you worry about me ? "

I said :" don't over think ! Is just for my job ! I am not interrested in you "

Yoongi said and want to touch my... :" Really "

"Really " I said and stop touching me there .

He reply:" And If not ? What will do little girl ?"

When he want to upright my shirt, I approached not to hug him but to hit him in the sell. The poor man hurts ... but  apparently Jimin misunderstood us and he closed the door so I decided to go  towards him in  the kitchen.
I close the door and I go to the kitchen  . He was with Jin and Namjoon . I slapped him and said :" I hate what are you doing now ! You know that I fear about the life of Yoongi ! You badboy !"

Jimin:" You did that ! Because of Money ! You didn't deserve to be with us and also Yoongi !"

I said :" I know Yoongi more than you ! But I saw he don't need me so ? But Why he call me ? "

Jin interrupt us :" Stop ! Enough ! Jimin ! Told her sorry ! "

Jimin said :" No ! But who she is ? All of you fear about her ! But why ? Even Jungkook said that she can punish me and Rin is not her real  name !"

Namjoon said :" She is the cousin of Suga ! But Just keep secret until He know by  himself !"

I said and I saw  them my  birthmark in my shoulder   :" Yes ! is really ! And this is the proof but Namjoon hyung and you Jin hyung  , how you know my secret ?...Did Grandpa said to you ?"

Namjoon reply to me :" Exactly ! he said that to the director  to protect you more but me and Jin , we knew this when you reply to Jin question  in that party ! Sorry ! hihihi !" .

Jimin said to us shyly :" ok ! Is like my dream later I mean my Imagination...I saw Yoongi hug you after see the mark in your shoulder and say to you " no time no see Min Yoonji " Is this just a dream or a reality that make me pissed off i don't why in my heart !...."

Jimin want to touch me but Suga Entered .

He said :" Mark ? What Mark ? Dream ?..Who pissed you off ?"

Jimin :" Euh...We talk about the New book " Dream of Each ARMY" ..."

Suga :"...What ??...And the mark "

Me :" I just injured in my shoulder but is okey ... Jimin Really you read it ?" , said to change subject.

Taehyung said and he enter for drinking water :" Jimin ! You also talk about the New Book of  Kim Min Rin ?"

Namjoon:" Rin is a writer ?"

Me :" Yes ! I am ! ..Is Just a hobby !"

Hoseok enter to the kitchen and saying :" She is also have a beautiful voice ...I thought is Jimin who want to saw her his voice  when I passed in her room asking about cream.."