Misunderstanding ! New friend !

5 hours before the accident

POV Min Yoonji

I was in university , talking with Kim Hisoo to give the reason why she hurt Kim Taehyung and she finally confessed to me after 45 mins of threatening with my bodyguard that Grandapa sent it to me .

-"....I have been forced ! I swear Eonni ! Is because of my mother , if I will do not this , mom can be hurted !" , cried Hisoo.

-" Who did this and I will let you go ?" , I asked her.

-" Is Kim SeonJin !...Is her band ! please let me go now ! I told you everything !" , said Hisoo.

I let her go and she thanked me .

-" What's her objectif ? Why the maknae Line ?" , I questionned .

-" Miss Yoonji ! I can investigate !" , said my bodyguard .

I made him a sign and he left .

My phone ring . It was Taehyung .

-" Taehyung ! What's happen ?" , I said.

-" Is Jimin ! He left BIGHITS and saying :" don't anyone follow me ! be interrested in only Min Yoonji ! bye !" ....Noona , I think when I said about your relation with suga and you , he misunderstand ! Sorry !" , said Taehyung sad.

-" Is not your fault but mine ! I keep charge in him ! I will find him and come back !" , assured him

I closed my phone and go to search Jimin. Jimin is more important than the meeting with Suga.

4 hours before the accident

POV Suga

I was in the garden , waiting for Min Rin . She told me that we need to talk about something .

I waiting for her since 3 hours and is so dark here . My phone ring , if is her , I will not blame her , she is a doctor , she had a full time in hospital but it was Hoseok .

I picked my phone to answer .

-" Hello ? Hoseok ? Any problem ?" , I asked.

-" Yoongi ! Where are you ? Jimin has gone from BIGHITS !" , he screamed in the phone .

-" Maybe , he go to a walk ..." , I said.

-" Yoongi ! Jimin quit BIGHITS because of the misunderstanding between him and Taehyung of the theme of your meeting with Min Rin !" , he explain to me .

-" Where is he now ?", I asked.

-" I will send the location ! Min Rin send it to Taehyung ! " , said to me Hoseok.

I thanked my friend and go to find them after see the location .

" What's the hell are they doing ?! Jimin ! Rin !" , said to myself .

9pm 20min , the hour of the accident

POV of Autor

Jimin screamed to Min Yoonji .

Jimin :" Are you crazy ? What are you doing here ? You can be hurted ! "

Yoonji:" I am here to go with me and return to BIGHITS ! Your friends are worry about you !"

Yoonji:" Thanks for saving me ! "

Jimin :" I just do that because of Yoongi ! I don't want to his cousin be hurt because of me"

But Yoonji smiled .

Jimin:" I mean it ! Why are you laughing ?....But are you sure that you are his cousin ?".