Meeting by Coincidence ! Suga in Confusion !

Note :" In this Chapter , It will be the Flashback that what happen in Paris in March 2021 !"

Start of flashback

POV Autor
In the airport , Min Rin was go out finally , she now become an adult , 22 years old girl . Her  1st dream come true , going to Paris and becoming finally a doctor too

In the airport , their is many peoples, is unusual ! Some rich peoples come .
Min Rin know some of them but ignore him . Yes ! It was Kim SeokJin .
Her old bias and yes it was BTS .

In the past , it was a fan of them but now they are strangers for her .

By mistake , she return to see him once again but she was fall down  because of fans running to saw their Oppas and a young boy helped her and it was Jeon Jungkook the youngest  in the group , cherful and helpful boy , she thanked him and she left .

" What's a strange girl ?! " , Think Jungkook .

" Very familiar face ! " , Think Suga .

This what's think the two boys of BTS members when they saw Kim Min Rin the first time .

The Next Day , Min Rin decided to have fun and been invited to a birthday party in night in a bar named " the street art " , In the morning , she decided to make shopping  and she didn't know that she will saw her Idol in a restaurent accompanied by his best friend Kim Namjoon and also their best shipper in front of  her eyes need help.

As we saw , Kim SeokJin don't have enough money to pay what they eat .

By chance , Kim Rin came to helped him not because she loves him but she is always like that helpful and kind girl . She loving peoples , she is in her naturel !

" What much do you need waiter ?" , asked Min Rin .

" No Miss Kim ! No this time !" , said The waiter .

Kim Min Rin was a special customer in that restaurent because in her childhood came with her parents .

" Took this ! Is much ! that boy is an old friend to me !" , insisted Min Rin .

" What a kind little girl ! So cute !" , Think SeokJin and Namjoon .

After this , To thanked Min Rin , Jin and Namjoon invited her to their Hotel .

There , she saw the other members .

She go to congratulated  them .

Jungkook easily know her and made her a smile , Taehyung , hug her and

saying :" You help  Jin hyung so this is your gift ! "

For Jimin he saluate her after seeing Hoseok did too .

" If Hobie saluate  that girl ! So is a trusful girl !" , Think Jimin about her .

Finally Suga , look at her carfully but he donate a fake smile and left .

God still loves Min Rin , I think That wishes  of  Min Rin will come true very soon .

" I left because that girl is look like a  sasaeng ! I don't trust her ! I hate this kind of girls ! Look cute but devil inside ! I made this smile just for Jin !" saying to Hoseok , he who wanted why his hyung did this.

This the second impression of Min Yoongi of Kim Min Rin .

In the night , The street art  , 11pm

POV Kim Min Rin

I was alone ,sitting, drinking , thinking about everything and what's happen today in the morning. Han-chan came .

-" Rin ! Come on ! Is not the time of thinking of bad things ! Tonight is the birthday of Hwang Ji !" , she said to me excited.

Today is the 9th March , If I still remember , there is Min Yoongi of BTS the same birthday ! Our friend Hwang Ji , is my Hyung , he celebrate the 26th .

I get up and go to have fun !

POV Suga

As every year , after celebrating with armys , my friends decide to celebrate my birthday in a bar named " The street art  ".

" if I can see the girl who helped me today at 11am in garden of the " Effiel Tour " , I want to know  her name is not that crazy sasaeng girl who pretend to help Jin!" , I said this to Jungkook .

" Me , Hyung , I think that crazy is good ! and not a sasaeng like you said !" , said to me Jungkook .

" Let's talk about the wolf ! Look ! She's dancing like a crazy hysterical ! " , told to us Hoseok with a smile , showing us her with his finger .

" you mean the girl who help Jin or Suga ? Hyung ?" , asked Jungkook .

" Who helped Jin of course ! ...Jin ! Hey ! Look your cutiest girl !  your savior is here  !" , screamed Hoseok to Jin .

" hobie ! You didn't see Jin is concentrated in foods and Namjoon in the same times ! Don't bother him !" , I said to Hoseok and closing my eyes

" Hyung !! Hyung ! ..." , repeat to me Jungkook .

" What ?!" , I scream to him .

"....I don't understand what she talking...English ? French ?  But she want you ! I mean that crazy girl ! Careful hyung ! she is drunk !" , warned to me Jungkook .

So I return to her and she look to me strangely and with the smile of a little girl who want her joy .

" I think she want you Suga ! go to have fun ! Is your birthday !" , said to me Hoseok and pushed me to her

" yes ! is an opportunity to you brother ! " , continues Namjoon

" I confirm this ! Now kids , need to suga be alone come on !" , said Jin to others .

" hey Little girl ! You want me ? sure ?" , I asked her .

 so she nodded her head . She took my blouse and told me with sensuals words and brought me with her on stage and began to dance ....she want to dance with me I think accorded to her best friend .

When I dance with her , I feel that I knew her for many years !

Fuck ! Who's that girl ? why I feel horny ? She donate the feeling of made something bad  to her ! I feel so confused.

The Next morning , hotel , 7am

POV Min Rin

I wake up and found myself in a strange room . When I want to go out , I found in underwear myself .

" Yesterday what's happen , if I still remember , Yoseong , I shared with her 4 cups of alcools ! and , ahhh , my head !" , I think and want to remember .

" shower ! who's shower ? OMG ! Is like  in my fantasy dream with that boy in  summer of  2016 in that wedding day  in Daegu  ! ", I talk to myself .

Someone came out finally ! I couldn't see his face because my contact lenses are dried in my eyes and that made me hurt   but I could identify his voice . He came and want revenge !

I slapped him and left . I run away with taking my dirty clothers , thinking to not see him again !

End of Flashback

POV of autor

....After Min Yoongi took that young girl and he was angry .He pushed her on the wall after booking a hotel room and closing the door .

" So little girl ! We meet again ! I think GOD loves Meeting by coincidence ! ..and also make me confused !" , said Suga with a dark eyes .

 " Is not what you t...think ! " , said the girl .

 " Shut up bitch ! You want another misunderstanding or what ?...or maybe you want to play ? " , said Suga while getting close to the girl and bloqued her by his hands .

" Yoongi ! I ..." , want the little girl said but suga kissed her and pushed her in the bed and goes astray to her saying :" you still remember my name too ! so you remember  what's happen in that night in 2021 or you regret your slapping me ?" and kissed her in his lips and her neck ...

+to be continued +