Meeting by pure hazard! Min Rin in confusion!

Note :" Dear Readers ! I know there is many secrets in this fanfiction but the only solution is to made flashbacks .
Thanks for reading my last chapter ! My lemons scene be more and more interresting for many readers , I have a reader who is boy who enjoyed reading the last chapter and made him horny !
Thanks for every thing ! 😍 "

Note :" This Chapter is also a  two mini flashbacks !" .

POV Kim Min Rin

In time of lunch , I open my phone and read again the conversation between me and that boy who like Suga of BTS and have the same name like him when I saved him me and my friend Han-Chan from that accident in 9th March 2021 at 11am of the morning , in the garden of the Tour Effiel , his name is " Min Yoongi " , after I left The hotel where I helped my bias ......

debut of the flashback of spring of 2021 .

.....I left the hotel , my friend Han-chan called me and proposed to me to go to the garden of Tour Effiel as our first day of tourism.

We have made fun there and take photos and in our way of going to our hotel to prepare ourselves to the birthday party , we saw it a crowd, a lot of peoples on the street , on road , a red car , serie 307 , a women cries and cried :" If you please , if there a doctor here or called an ambulance ! A young boy go hit....Blood everywhere !" .

I ran and I told them, "I'm not a doctor, but I've done some underworld!"

A man cried out at me: "Maiden! I was driving and it appeared.".

I approached the young man, he was an Asian! I do everything I can... Han-Chan called 911! ...

Five minutes later, in the hospital, the doctor came out of the E.R. saying, "Thank you so much! Miss! If you were not there, he will have made a bleeding.. Wait an hour and you can see your friend! ".

▪ 1 hour later ▪

• Room Of Mr Min Yoongi •

I enter the room finally , My friend Han-Chan return to the hotel .
I saw the young boy , his hair is short , color blue , small eyes , thin lips . He is awake .

the blue-haired-boy :" Is you who saved me ?" .

Me :" Yes ".

the blue-haired-boy :" Thanks for saving me . Can I have your name ? ".

Me :" Kim Min Rin " .

the blue-haired-boy :" Me is Min Yoongi !".

He write something in a paper and gived to me .

Min Yoongi :" This is my card Campany ! She will be thanked you to save me ! Called them and They will donate you anything you want !" .

I refused saying :" Mr Min ! I don't want ! Saving peoples are my job ! I don't want anything just you are in a good health !".

Min Yoongi :" Please don't go ! How Can I contact you ? "

Me :" Internet Swag boy  ! "

Yoongi :" How do you know I am the swag boy  ! Pretty girl ? "

Me :" Because you look at a member of my old group named " Suga " ...".

And I left him .

End of Flashback of  Spring 2021

Still reading my acients messages with yoongi , my bestfriend and I remember that Suga of BTS who really look at my bestfriend   Yoongi , when mom saved him , who is injured in front of our shop and passed 7 days with us and it was in 2022  and many events pass between me and him ..