Dirty Sammy Imagine

You were in class waiting for the bell to ring. You couldn't wait for the day to be over so you could go see your boyfriend Sammy.

You were caught in a gaze until you were snapped out by the vibration of your phone. It was a text from Sammy.

"Baby I'm coming to get you early. I can't control myself"

You were wet just from reading the message. You squeezed your legs together to prevent anything from happening.

"(Y/N) someone is here to pick you up. Pack your things", the teacher said plainly.

You squeeled a little, grabbed your things and ran out the classroom.

You run outside and see Sammy's car in the parking lot and walk up to the window slowly.

"Hey baby", you sais eyeing him up and down. He licked his bottom lip and said "Get in".

You got in the car and he began to drive. You decided to tease him, so you put your hand on his thigh. He cleared his throat and kept his eyes on the road. You decided that wasn't enough. You put your hand on his crotch. You pressed down on it and started massaging it. He clenched his jaw.

You pulled into the driveway and Sammy just sat there. "Aren't you gonna get out of the car?", you asked confused.

He looked at you with Dark eyes. "I want you to go upstairs and take off all of your clothes. I want you to be naked and ready by the time I get up there, is that understood?", he said in a deep tone. You shook your head and got out of the car.

You headed upstairs and took off all of your clothes. Once you were naked, you sprayed a little perfume and layed across the bed.

You heard footsteps coming closer by the second. The door swung open and there stood a shirtless and pantless Sammy. He walked towards you slowly and got ontop of you. "You only address me as daddy and you do as I say. Is that understood?", he ask whispering. You nodded your head, craving his touch.

Hw ripped his boxers off, wasting no time getting inside of you. You screamed at the amount of pleasure. His thrust began to get deeper and faster. "SAMMY PLEASE", you scream at the top of your lungs.

"What did I tell you? Only call me daddy", he said through gritted teeth.

"DADDY IM GONNA CUM", you said grabbing the bedsheets. "Oh fuck, me too", he said moaning.

"On three babe. One....two...THREE", he screamed and you both came.

He plopped down beside you and kisses your neck. "I love you".