Cameron Dallas Dirty Imagine ;)

You And Cam Were On The Couch Watching A Scary Movie. Than All Of The Sudden A Sex Scene Came On. This Made You Horny And You Could Tell It Was Making Cam horny To. So You Decided To Tease Him. You Began To Rub Him Through His Basketball Shorts. He Let Out A Small Moan. You Bit Your Lip. Can Then Turned Off The TV Leaving Both Of You Guys In Complete Darkness. You Feel Cam On Top Of You Kissing Your Neck. "You Like Teasing Babe?", He Said Whispering In Your Ear. He Then Began To Take Your Underwear Off. He Entered One Finger Inside Of You. "Are You A Good Girl Babe?", He Asked. All You Could Do Was Moan. "You A Good Girl? Come On Babe. All You Gotta Do Is Tell Daddy" "Cam Please", You Whimper. He Added three More Fingers Inside Of You Making You Squirm Under His Touch. He Began Pumping Them In And Out Of You. You Were Moaning As Loud As You Could Until You Came On His Fingers. "Good Baby", Cam Said Whispering In Your Ear.  He Then Positioned Himself At Your Enterence. This Was You And Cam's First Time Doing It So You Didn't Know What To Expect. "Are You Ready Babe?", He Asked. "Uhh...Yea", You Said Worried. He Then Began To Push Himself Into You. You Whimpered A Little But Cam Didn't Hear You. He Pushes Himself Further Into You. You Took A Deep Breath. Tears Began To Come Down Your Face. Can Finally Noticed. "Oh My God, Babe I'm So Sorry. I'll Take It Out Right Now Babe. I Don't Want To Hurt You". "No Cam Its Okay. Just Keep Going." He Begins To Go Again And This Time It Doesn't Hurt As Bad. It Actually Feels Pretty Good. "Cam...Go Faster Please." You Could Feel Cam Smile To Himself And Go Faster. "C-C-am. Deeper." He Went Deeper Hitting Your G-Spot. "Ughhh Cam", You Moaned Loud. All You Here Is Cam Grunting In Pleasure In Your Ear. You Felt Something In Your Stomach And You Didn't Know What It Was. "Cam I Feel Something", You Said. "I Know Baby. I Feel It To. Your About To Cum. But Listen To Me Babe. When You Feel It About To Come Out Hold It In Okay?" "Okay", You Said. He Began To Go Faster And You Could Feel Yourself Getting Closer And Closer. "Cam. I'm Close" "Me Too Babe.", Cam Said. "Let It Out Babe.", He Said. You Both Came At The Same Time. You Were Both Breathless. "That Was Amazing Babe", You Said. "I Know", He Said Laughing To Himself Kissing Your Lips.