Dirty Jack J imagine.

So I have realized that I haven't done a Jack j imagine Soo I'm gonna do one since he is bae.

You were sitting on the couch watching a movie, waiting for your boyfriend Jack to come home. He walked in the door and he automatically came up to you and kissed you. "Hi babe", You said in between kisses. "Hey baby", he mumbled under his breath. You looked at him concerned. "You okay?", You asked looking into his eyes. "Yea baby. It was just a long day today", he said sighing. You got behind him and gave him a massage. "Mmm baby. That's it. Right there", he moaned. He threw his head back in pleasure biting his lip. He turned around smashing his lips into yours. You kissed him back while he layed you down on the couch. He was on top of you kissing your neck. "Fuck jack" You moaned. He took of your shirt and bra revealing your breast. He stared at you with pure lust in his eyes. "God your beautiful" he whispered to himself. He started licking and sucking hard on your nipples making you grab the couch cushions. He trailed down to your shorts and took them off along with your panties. He kissed your area which made you gasp. He chuckled to himself and went all in.  Your eyes popped open at the pleasure. "Baby deeper", You said with your eyes closed. He went deeper making you moan as loud as you could. You came and he kissed you on your lips. He positioned himself at your entrance and looked at you. "Ready baby", he asked. You nodded your head and he enters you. You gasp at the pleasure He is giving you. "J-Jack faster babe Please", You said in between moans. He goes faster hitting your g spot. "Ughh Jack!", you said loudly. You were close to your high and so was Jack.  Soon enough you both released at the sane time. "Thanks baby. I needed that", he said panting. "Welcome babe. Anytime", You said chucking.