He Talks About Your Sex Life Part 1

Cam: You were on your way home to your boyfriend Cam. You tried to call but he didn't answer. You went to the door of your house when you heard the boys screaming "TELL US! TELL US! TELL US!" So you decided to eavesdrop. "Okay", Cam said. "She's amazing in bed. She doesn't want the romantic type sex. She likes it rough. She want me to pull her hair and give her love bites", he said chuckling a bit. "Oh maybe I should try her one day", Taylor said laughing. And soon all the other boys joined in. Thats when You decided to walk in. "Glad to hear I'm amazing in bed babe. Oh and Taylor, you'll never get with this", you said referring to your body. All the boys got quiet and then all you hear is "OHHHHHHHH!!!!" You could tell Cam was embarrassed.

Nash: You were in. your room when you heard Nash on the phone with someone. And that someone was Cam. "Yeah bro. She's an animal in bed. She screams and moans my name so loud. That's what I love. She even left me marks on my back from last night.", Nash said. You walk in on the conversation and just stare at Nash. He had a surprised look on his face. "Uh gotta go Cam.", he said and hung up the phone. "Heyyyyy babe.", he said as If nothing ever happened. "So I'm an animal huh?", you said raising an eyebrow. "Maybe I should be more soft next time", you said walking away. "No babe! I love animals in the bed!", he said chasing after you upstairs.

Taylor: You, Taylor and the other boys were having a movie night at you and Taylor's house. You were sat in between Taylor and Jack G, and the rest of the boys were on the floor. Taylor had his arm around you because it was a scary movie. You were in your pajama shorts and a tang-top. Taylor had his shirt off along with the other boys. You had to go pee so you told the boys to turn on the light and pause the movie. As you got up from the couch Taylor slapped your ass. You look back at him and he bites his lip and winks. You smile and go to the restroom. "Oh Taylor I see you and (y/n) are getting kinda touchy", said Nash. Taylor smiled and got up. "Whoa!", Nash said. "What?", said Taylor. "Look at your back bro". "Oh yea. Those? She did that to me last night", he said proudly. "So she's that good in bed?", Jack G asked. "Yea", he said. By this time you were already done using the restroom. Now you were just eavesdropping. "She does it good to. When she rides me she goes slow then she starts picking up the pace. She starts moaning my name like 'Taylor. Mmmm Taylor' ", he says mimicking you. You had enough so you decided to walk in. "Soo glad that my moans entertain you guys so much. Oh Taylor. My moans don't sound like that. Their more like 'Taylor babe. Just like that. Don't stop", you say getting on the couch. The boys started laughing and Taylor came up to you and said "Glad your practicing the noises your gonna make when this movie is over" You smile and continue with the movie.