He Talks About Your Sex Life Part 2

Shawn: Shawn is usually very secretive when it comes to you and his sex life. But today was totally different. You were sick in bed with the flu and you didn't want to get up. AT ALL. So you just layed there in bed until you heard the door open revealing your boyfriend Shawn. "Heyy babe. You feeling any better?", he asked kinda whispering. All you could do was groan. "I take that as a no", he said sitting beside you on the bed. He had something in his hand. But you couldn't make out what it was. "Here babe. You need to take this medicine", he said. You hated that medicine because it tasted like ass. "No", you said in a pouty tone. "C'mon babe. It will make you feel better", he said putting the medicine into the spoon. You sat up to take the medicine. "Open babe", he said. You opened your mouth and took the medicine. You almost threw it up. "Hey babe. The boys are coming over to hang out. Is that okay?", he said asking shyly. You nodded your head. He smiled and kissed your for head. Later on that day you heard the boys downstairs asking about you. "Hey Shawn is (y/n) okay?", asked Carter. "Yea. She just has the flu.", he said. Out of nowhere Taylor ask "So Shawn have you and (y/n) had sex lately?" Shawn just nodded his head and all the boys went crazy. "WHAT!? YOU AND (y/n) HAD SEX!?", yelled Matthew. "Shhhh.", said Shawn looking worried. "Yes. She's good in bed. She gives me some of the best blowjobs ever", he said quietly. But it wasn't quiet enough. You had your blanket rapped around your body as you walked down the stairs. "Shawn I would appreciate it if you didn't talk about my blowjobs in front of your friends. They might get jealous", you said walking back upstairs. 

Matthew: You were about to head off with Mahogany to get your nails done. The boys were at your house hanging out with your boyfriend Matthew. "Babe I'm about to go out with Mahogany to the nail salon. Then we might go shopping. So I'll be back in about three hours", you say to Matthew. "Okay babe. Me and the boys will be here all day", he says. "Mahogany is outside waiting for me. Bye boys", you said referring to the nine of them in your living room. "Bye!", they all said at the same time. "Bye babe", Matthew said standing in front of you. "Bye", you said planting a kiss on his lips. But this wasn't just an ordinary kiss. This one got heated. "Okay guys we don't want to see that.", Carter said. You chuckled and left with Mahogany. "Whoa there Matt. You and (y/n) seem to be getting heated", said Cam. "So how is she in bed?", asked Taylor. Matthew just sat three thinking if he should say anything. But he did anyway. "She's the best. She makes it passionate but rough at the same time."

You were in the car in the car when you realized that you forgot your wallet at the house. Mahogany turned around and drove home. You were at the front door when you heard the boys screaming and dying of laughter. You couldn't help but listen. "So when I have sex with her from the back I pull her hair and whisper things like. 'Your a good girl babe.' or 'You like what daddy is doing to you? Huh?'. It drives her crazy". You walk in and everything stops. You grab your wallet and turn to the boys. "FYI babe. I'm a bad girl", you said winking and walking out.