Aaron Imagine For Annette :)

(@y/t/n) I hate you. You don't deserve Aaron. Your fat and ugly. He deserves someone better.

Those are just some of the harsh and rude hate tweets you got from the fans. You got some really sweet ones bit most or them were rude. Aaron was out shopping. So you did what you had to do. You went to the bathroom and got out your old friend. The razor. You took it out and whispered "I missed you". You took the blade a slid it across your fragile skin making you weep a little. By this time you were crying loudly. You decided one cut wasn't enough. You took the blade across your skin once more. About five minutes later you were done. You had about 15 slashes in your skin. You put on one of Aaron's long sleeve shirts. (Which was way to big for you since your like 4'10') You walked downstairs to see Aaron sitting on the couch. "Hey boo.", he says. You give him a weak smile and sit next to him on the couch. When you sit down on the couch he turns your face so he can kiss your lips. "You okay", he ask worried. "Yea I'm fine babe", you say. About fifteen minutes passed by and you went to go wash dishes. You rolled up your sleeves completely forgetting about the fresh scars you had on your wrist. Aaron came up behind you, wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck. He looked over your shoulder and saw the scars on your wrist. He backed away slowly. You turned around and saw tears brimming in his eyes. Once you realized what was going on you froze. You walked into the living room and sat on the couch sobbing. Aaron came and sat next to you. "Boo why are you doing this?", he asks as his voice cracks. "Aaron the hate from the fans are terrible. They say the most mean things a person can ever hear.", you say sobbing. "Annette please don't listen to what they say. You are so much better than that. Your so beautiful. I can't imagine my life without you babe. I wouldn't know what to do.", he said looking you in your eyes. You look him in his eyes and say "I'm not beautiful".  His eyes soon turned from sorrow to pure lust. "Let me show you how beautiful you are", he said leaning in and planting a kiss on your lips. You automatically kissed back making things heated. He carried you bridal style to the bedroom not breaking the kiss. He layed your fragile body on the bed. He stood up and took off his shirt reviling his absolutely beautiful body. You bit your lip at the beautiful sight. "You like what you see boo?", he asked smirking. You nodded slowly. He got on top of you and kissed you passionately. He kissed you from your lips down to your your chest. He removed your bra reveling your breast. You tried to cover them but he quickly moved your hands. "Don't ever cover up baby. Your beautiful", he said kissing you. He began sucking on your nipple making you moan under his touch. He moved down from your breast to your area. He began to take off your panties with his teeth which made you wet. He started sucking your clit making you pull his hair. He stuck on finger inside you making you moan his name. "Aaron", you moaned making him smirk. He curled his fingers inside of you making you arch your back in pleasure. You came on his fingers and he licked the cum of his fingers. "You taste amazing babe", he said seductively. He positioned himself at your entrance. It was you and Aarons first time so you were kind of scared. You nodded your head worried. He entered you slowly with his head in the crock of your neck. You whimpered at the pain. You felt tears down your face. Aaron looked at you with worry in his eyes. "Annette are you okay? I'll take it out babe. I don't want to hurt you", he said. "No Aaron its okay. Just keep going", you say. He entered you more. But this time it wasn't painful. It was pure pleasure. "A-Aaron", you say in pleasure. He begins to go faster and you start moaning louder. "AARON!!", you scream at the top of your lungs. He starts going faster which you thought was impossible. You felt something in your stomach and you knew what it was. "A-Aaron. I'm close.", you say. "M-Me too Annette", he says. You begun to shake. "A-Aaron I'm gonna cum!, you scream. "Let it out babe", he says. You cum on to him and he does the same. "That was amazing", he says out of breath. You smile. "Annette please never cut yourself again. I don't want to loose you", he says. "Okay", you say looking in his eyes. He kisses you on your lips and you two fall asleep in each others arms.