Try Againツ

Enjoy♥

4 Days Later. . .

Kayla

   "I hate you!" Kyla screamed at me, I swear my heart shattered into a millon peices.

"Kyla go to your room. Unless you really want your ass beat!" I yelled back. Kendall began to cry, I sighed going to get her.

"Shh. Mommy's here Kendall. Mommy's here." I bounced her up and down, she quieted down. I found her pacifier and gave it to her. I carried her back toy room and sat her on my huge bed. I surrounded her with pillows so she wouldn't get away or fall.

"Shoot, where's my phone?" I looked around. I found it on my dresser. I called Cash. I hadn't talked to him since the night after we had sex. It was incredible by the way. He seen me at the club the night after dancing with a friend (male ). He got mad at me, and said fuck me and left.

"What?!" He yells through the phone,

"First of all, do not yell at me. Please get out of ya feelings." I rolled my eyes and neck as if he could see me. He huffed before talking,

"What do you need?"

"I need for you to come over, it's an emergency about the Kyla."

"What happened?"

"Nothing serious, she's not hurt or nothin'. Please just get over here." I hung up and tended to Kendal.

"Gahhhhhhhh. DaDa?" I started cheesing really hard. My little baby's first words.

I started to record her as she kept chanting it.

"Da Da! Da Da! Da Da! Da Da!" She kept yelling. 15 minutes later, she was knocked out, mouth open and all.

I heard the door being rattled at, I knew it was Anthony.

"Wassup?"   He says as he closed and locked the door. I grabbed my phone and showed him the video.

"Aw shit. First Words? and I missed it" He shook his head shamefully.

"It's not your fault." I spoke softly, I knew he was hurt. I grabbed his hand, he looked at me.

"Babe, it's not your fault. You missed it by 15 minutes. She still loves you, I still-" I stopped. I promised myself I wasan't going to go down that road again.

"You still what?" Anthony questioned.

"I still love you. I never stopped." I bit my bottom lip looking down.

"You ashamed?" I heard the hint of anger in his voice. "No, it's just that…I know you don't feel the same way." He lifted my chin with his index finger,

"Babygirl, you don't ever have to worry about that. No matter what we go through, I'll always love you." Hearing those words come from his mouth was just perfect. I leaned up and kissed him. He pecked my lips before mumbling an "I Love You" upon my lips.

"I Love You Too."

Mica

    "Well maybe I'll just move! How about that!" I yelled at Jalen. This was the first time we had talked since I told him about me being pregnant.

"Do what you gotta do." And with that he left. I broke down crying. I couldn't do this anymore. I love jalen, I do. But this, I just couldn't do it anymore. I texted Dre.

Mica♥: I'm omw over.

DreBear♥: Kk ツ

I packed up all of my things. After I got my things in the car, I drove off to Dre's house. I decided on going to Ihop first. I had a craving for a steak omelet and some pancakes. Once I pulled into the parking space, I noticed a group of dudes. Shit.