Ready

Enjoy♥

(3 months Later)

Dre.

      College is just a few weeks away and I couldn't be more anxious. I am going to UCLA. Yes, my dream school. Unfortunately, I will be making this huge step by myself. Mic and Jalen will be attending New York University. Yes, I will be 3,000 miles away from my bestfriend. As for Ace and I; He's moving with me. Instead of staying in a dorm, Ace and I will move in together. I'm glad atleast he'll be there with me.

"Dre? Aye man, I know I ain't talkin' to myself." Ace snapped his finger in my face.

"Ace get your hand out of my fuckin' face. I'm not in the mood." I rolled my eyes.

"Well maybe you should act like you can hear. Damn." It's been like this for 2 weeks now. All we do is argue over small stupid shit. I'm not sure why, but he annoys me more than ever now-a-days. I sighed while getting out of the car. We're at my house. I slammed the door, I heard him mutter something incoherent. Once I got in the house I ran straight to my room, crying. Maybe we shouldn't have gotten back together. I should've just followed my mind, which was with Khalil. I miss him somethin' serious. I'm not just sayin' this cause Ace and I are unstable, I really miss him, as a friend. I called Mic.

"What's up?" She answered sounding extra cheery. They must've had sex. Once I heard my door close, I hung up wiping my eyes.

"Why're you crying?" Ace asks, I turned around and rolled my eyes. I felt the bed dip. He dragged me by my legs pulling me closer to him. I rolled my eyes.

"Baby, look at me." Ace turned my head towards him. He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"What's wrong?" He quetioned,

"I-I think we shouldn't have gotten back together. We-We've been arguing over the smallest shit. and-and I -I" I couldn't even finish my sentence, I just cried. 

"Baby, I know. I'm sorry, I know you sick of hearing that shit, but I am. I wanna make this work with us. I love you babygirl. I don't know how to express that enough." I stopped crying and just rested my head on his chest. I think I'm ready.

"Baby, I want you to make love to me." He lifted my head up.

"Dre, don't say that in spite of the moment. That's not gonna make shit better between us. All we will be doing is fuckin' or arguin' and I don't want that." I lowered my head in shame.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, baby."

"I love you so much Ace." He leaned in and kissed me. What would I do without him?

•Kayla•

     "Hey baby." I cooed while picking up Kendall. My baby girl was born on September 28,2013

3:40 a.m

6lbs even.

I've never seen Anthony so happy. Kyla too, she's the bossy type so you know she's excited to be a auntie. Ken is now 4 months old. She has Anthony's hazel eyes and my full pink lips and tiny nose. She has the complexion Kyla had when she was a newborn. I burped her after she drunk her milk and I seen her eyes get heavy. All she does is sleep, eat, and laugh. Kenny is a chubby baby.

Once she was completely sleep I put her back in her crib. I went to check on Kyla, but she was sleep also. I sighed while going to the kitchen. I ended up making some burgers and fries. After, I got in the shower. I heard the bathroom door open and next thing I know Anthony is in the shower with me.