Changes

Enjoy♥

Mica~

      I wiped my mouth and washed my hands. I brushed my teeth and went back to J's bed.

"You good baby? You been throwin' up every morning for a week now." Jalen rubbed my back. The first thing that came to my mind is pregnancy.

"Oh my god." I said a little above a whisper, "What?"

"J, I think I'm pregnant." I blurted out, he looked down at me. He said nothing. That's when I got worried. What if I am pregnant, will J leave me?

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" I looked up at him. The expression on his face was unreadable.

"I gotta go," He says. I inhaled and exhaled. I called Dre.

"Bonjour!" She yells, I smiled.

"Salut, what are you doing?" I asked her while walking to the bathroom.

"Uh nothing. Why? Nevermind, I'm on my way." She hung up. I love my sister!

Ace

  "Pregnant? Damn man. What're you gonna do?" I asked Jalen after he told me Mic might be pregnant.

"Shit, I don't know. I already know she mad cause when she told me I walked out." I shook my head, he really don' fucked up. "Good luck." I told him while calling Dre. She didn't answer. I called her two more times and she still didn't answer.

"She must be with Mic." J says, I sighed as Jalen lit the blunt. She better be.

Dre

    "It says positive." Mic broke down crying. I rushed over to her side.

"I'm not gonna say it's gonna be okay, but it'll be tough. I'm gonna be here for you, you're not in this alone. Because…Well…I'm kinda pregnant too"I confessed. Yes it's true. I am pregnant. It definately wasan't planned. Ace wore a condom every time. Which was only like 4 times. No, Ace doesn't know. I don't even know how to tell him.

"Are you serious?" She looked up at me wiping her face.

"Yes. I found out a few days ago."

"Who knows?"

"Only you, God, and I know." I told her.

"I feel like a failure. We graduate in 3 days." I knew how she felt, because just a couple days ago, I was ready to leave this earth. Yeah it's a bit dramatic but people deal with everything differently. . .

"I felt the same way." I told her while helping her to the bed. . I crawled in next to her.

"Jalen better get it together." I told her. " Trust me, he will." She says and with that, nothing else was said.

Kayla

   "Okay Okay. I promise." I told Koree. Ever since I've been officially done with Anth- Oh I mean Cash she's been trying to get me to talk to other men.

"I'm serious. I'm gonna be at your house ten minutes early, just so you won't opt out." I laughed, "Geesh okay Koree. I promise and you know I don't break my promises."

"Mhm. Whatever, I'm still gonna be early." I laughed while hanging up. Koree is a mess. I was just about to get comfortable in my bed, that is until someone knocked on my door. I looked in the peep hole, it was Cash. He wasan't suppose to bring the girls back in two days.

"What do you want?" I mocked what he said to me,

"We need to talk." I sighed, "If it's not about the girls, we have nothing to talk about. Goodbye." I closed the door and locked it. I walked back to my bed and got comfortable. I damn near passed out when I seen Cash in my room.