LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT❤️

Soooo I Thank each and everybody who voted for my book Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!!

MORE COMMENTS PLEASEEE..HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY..OH YEAHH GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!PLEASE AND THANKYOU!💋❤️

MIC

" Thanks, Mic" Dre says getting in the car..

" you changed? For what?" I playfully roll my eyes, Sh prolly gettin dressed for Ace

" I was cold, damn..What did you have this morning....a bowl of DISSRESPECT?" She starts crackin up, makin' me laugh also...ha ass super goofy!

" bullshit! but I'll take it" I say, stopping at a red light..

" why you always cussin' ?" She laughs, as she start to fix her hair..

" Cause I'm me and your you! The Fuhh?'" I start laughing..

" Mic, where is Johnny?" she asks..Johnny is like a close friend of our....FINE AS HELL, he always tryna get with dre or me.. Thaa nigga can get it! but i will not give him the time of day..He can't try to get with my sister and then try and come get with me, HELL NAH It don't work like that

" Hell, ion know..he sure has been M.I.A"

" since you been away-" Dre says

" Loove's been M.I.A" I add

" M.I.Aaaaaa , M.I.A...,M.I.A aaaaa done lookin for love..cause she took away hers" We sing Together!! Ahhh Good Times! Face Ass!!

Once we reach Ace's house, Dre happy ass was Eager to get out!!

" Hey DumbAss" I hus ace

" wassup Pam" he laughs pushin me into the house..I heard him and Dre's lil convo..as I walk down stairs

" hey bae" he laughs

" Hi ace..let's not get a head of our selves" She laugh...They are juss too cute!!

Once I make it to the den.,I seen everyone I was expecting to see besided 4 boys..one stood out the most thoo..He was lightskin, with a lil mustache and a jet black fro, not to big, not to small..jusssss righhhtttt!! YASSSSSSS..I need to know him..Quick, fast, and in a hurry!!

" Hey mic- mic!!" Jade says, giving me a hug, i return the love and sit down..

Ace and dre had came downstairs and Dre looked wierd.. What was they doin' ?

" ayee guys.,This is Dre..Mic's best friend..Dre thsi is. jade, tamika, Issa, Chres, Ray, You know Lamar, And that is---"

" Omg, Jalen?" Dre smiled..finishing ace's sentence..That nigga fine as hell, how dre know him??

" aye, wassup main!" he says giving her a hug...UGH I AAM JEALOUS..lil heffa.how she not gon tell me

" how y'all know each other?" i ask

" this is my stalker neighbor...evrytime I mive...some how he ends up being my neighbor..that is until he mived out of town.." she laughed..mmhhmm

Jalen seen me tense up..i guess..and he nodded at me, adding a wink...Damn he fine!!

Dre caught a glimpse of what was going on and she started amiling!!

God! Help me..cause he comin ova here!!

" wassup?, I see you gettin all offensive and shit..don't be jealous ma" Damn, he read me like a open book.. But he a'int definately knowin that!!

" Hello!" i say, Locking my phone, looking him dead in his eyes..

" My bad..fiesty one eh?" he says snatching my phone

" gimme my phone!" I say

" Hold on.....a'ight..make sure you call me" Nigga? It don't work like that..nahh it is the other way around..

He hands me my phone...unlocked, how he?

" how'd you?--"

" I know you.." he says slyly..NIGGA! he been stalkin

" you?.....Know me?.....Nahh ion think so.." I say

" I bet I can tell you all about you.." he says..I look at him with an raised eyebrow

" what is the catch?" i ask

" a kiss" he says.,HELL YEAH IM DOIN THISS..,HE CANNOT FIGURE ME OUT..

" okay!" I say, turning to him..

" get them lips ready! aight first..you very impatient, never really had a serious serious realtionship..goofy as hell...smart..Lazy...got a slick ass mouth..no wonder you and dre friends.,them damn mouths!! anyways you like the winter and cuddling..you are very emotional but don't show it often..You keep yo crew small, and you loyal..........How'd I do?" He says smirking...

Damn, this nigga should be a fortune teller...This nigha read me up and down, left and right!!

I likes that!!

" I guess, I gotta get my lips ready then huh?" I say looking away..

" yeah" he says turning me to face him..

" before I leave, I promise!" I say smiling..

****************************

" so, about that kiss," Jalen says holding my hand..as we walk to the door.

" what about it?" I say, trying to play dumb..

" you know.." he chuckles..that laugh thoo

I let his hand go and wrapped my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.. I leaned forward.........................,And kissed him ...........on the cheek!!

Ahhh Got his ass..he didn't really think i was gonna? ...nah

He laughed..and hugged me goodbye..