Realization....

Enjoy! We Are Now In The Final Chapters of Realization! I Am So Happy With The Way It Has Blossomed! I Thank All Of You For Reading, Commenting, And Voting! Enjoy♡♥

Dre

"And you are free to go Ms.Dre, You are so very lucky young lady." My doctor smiled happily at me . I nodded, walking behind my mom, Mic was next to me. I honestly don't know how I feel about Ace, I'm definitely not over him. I love him, I know I wasn't ready to say it back, I did. I was going to give Ace all of me, I'm glad I found out before it happened tho.

Of course it all hurts, but the worst part had to be seeing him enjoying another girl's attention. I was stuck and frozen. I was embarrassed too. But, All I can replay in my head, is seeing that. . I have not cried about it and I refuse too. I've come to the realization that all that glistens is not gold. I thought Ace was just perfect, I was OBVIOUSLY wrong. It may take some time to get over It, but I will.

The whole car ride to my house was silent. Pulling in the driveway, I seen a familiar car. Ace.

I inhaled and exhaled and opened the car door.

" Dre--" He called out. I was about to respond but Mica did instead.

" No Ace! Y'all are done! Don't say shit, just move the fuck on like you did that night. Dre don't need ya sorry ass." She told him. I just kept walking. There was really nothing to say after that. My mom kept harassing me with questions asking if I needed something am I okay, So I told her she should just get some rest. I got in my bed and stared at the ceiling. Sighing heavily Mica walks in.

"Look, I know you may be tired of hearing this, but Dre I know you're hurting. I can see it. Are you ok ?" She asks, small tears coming out of her light brown eyes.

" Mic don't cry, you're gonna make me cry." I giggled. I really don't want to cry.

She sniffles and smiles.

"I called Cash. " She says, ah fuck! Now he bout ta get on dummy.

" He comin' over? " I asked hopeful .

"Yeah, I told him to come here before he did anything wrong, you know how he can get." I nodded in agreement. Cash is crazy! About 15 minutes later, Cash had arrived. By that point all I wanted was to be in his arms.

" Wass good,Shorty." He bent down to hug me. I hugged him. He sat on my bed,

" So this the nigga I met?" He got straight to the point. I nodded. He clenched his jaw and stood up.

"W-Wait. Cash no. Please. I'll handle it." I stopped him.

"Man,Emotional ass. You lucky I like you." He smirked

..I pulled him down in the bed with me.

"Just calm down, you don't have to be a rough neck all the time." I told him resting my head on his chest. . .

" You datin' that Kayla girl yet?" I asked, he chuckled

"How you know?"

"Omg! Finally! Y'all are cute! I'm happy for you Cashy pooh." I kissed his cheek.

" Yeah Yeah. " I laughed. " Don't Fuck up Cash." I said not wanting Kayla to feel the pain Im feeling now...

" Fuck no. I'm not gon' mess up." I smiled.  A tear streamed out of my eye. Getting over this is going to take some work.

Kayla

       "Stooop." I dragged as Cash literally dragged me to the edge of the bed..

"Why you always sleep?" He pulls me up kissing my chin , then my lips.

" I don't know ..but I really want some pickles and peanut butter."  I licked my lips hungrily...

"The fuck? Bae......You Preg-" He says but I cut him off.

" N-No...........Well maybe. ...Baby I'm scared." I blinked my eyes..Tears coming down. .My heart racing.  The last time was about Two weeks ago. Oh Shit. I know that I'm Pregnant. .I was just trying to hide it.

"Scared of what? Baby I'm here and I'm not leaving no matter what. " He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"Plus I seen the tests anyway." He says I giggle. "I love you Kayla."

"I love you too." I kissed his lips and smiled. This is gonna be a long journey. ..

One Month Later...

Dre

      " I missed you so much!!" I hugged Lamar.. " What's poppin' young one. " He hugged me back. I smiled walking in his house.

" So how you been?" Lamar asks.

"I've been. ....Okay." I said. .Not being with Ace all the time is so different. .I have n I t yet cried about him though I want to so badly.

. . .  . . . . . . .   . .        

"In here?" I yelled, " Yeah."  Right when I grabbed it the door shut.

"Lamar Quit playing!" I laughed. .

"Turn around .!" He yells, I turn around and there is Ace.  My heart stopped. .

"A-Andrea. " He stammered. 

"Baby ,-"

"Omg Ace?." I have not seen him in a month. I sat in a chair once I had gained my composure.

" I am truly truly sorry." He gets on his knees holding my hands. . I refused to cry. . .

"Why did you cheat? What did I do? Baby,  I love you.. I was going to give you all of me that night. I thought we'd be the Perfect. "  I told him.

" Andrea. I was drunk and high. I would never dream of hurting you. Especially if I was in my right mind." I blinked.  Drunk and High? Is he lying?

"Ace...I can't trust that that's the truth right now.  Why would you be drunk and high comin to your party?! You didn't know you'd do something stupid? What in the hell Ace! In the damn parking lot?!  I almost lost my life that night!  Because of you! I LOVE YOU .I can't get through a day without thinking about you.  I just---I can't. .I ....." Then that's when the water works came in.....I was bawling!  Ace lifted me up and set me on the bed.

"I love you baby." He whispered as I cried my heart out.  What do I Do?

___________________

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT!

PWEEEASEEE&THANKYOUUUU