LoveyDovey

OMG! I'M AT  30K!! THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH, THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE READ MY NEW NEW BOOK ' REAL ' . THANKYOU AGAIN!

MICA

       " So Carter kisses me, and I backed up but when I backed up Ace was right there. He threw the roses and left." Dre explained to me. " Damn, that's messed up." I shook my head.

" What you gon' do? " I asked, I loved Ace's and Dre's relationship. They were cute, and it hurts me to see my bestfriend hurt. " I'm going over his house. Today. We're gonna straighten this shit out. I'm done with the fighting. I confuse myself being so damn emotional cause I miss him and then I wanna smack his ass." She vented. This nigga got my G, sooo gone. She aint never been so far gone off a nigga. She must love him. Well maybe. We went to the food court. My phone had buzzed, a text from.......

My baby. I'm so damn in love with his yellow ass. But then again, am I? I mean, I've never been in love before. I laughed responding to his text. Andrea was picking up her phone for the millionth time. Of course calling Ace.

" Hello?" I seen a glimmer in her eyes. I laughed. I had ordered our food and we sat down. She was on the phone and I was eating. I went to go throw my trash away and was furious with what I saw. Jalen and his little brother Jaden, some other little girl and a girl who was lightskin, she was short but looked about my age. I kissed my teeth going back to where I was sitting. Dre was finally off of the phone. " Look." I told her , she gasps." Want me to handle it?" She asks , I giggled, " No. I know just what to do." I told her. After she ate we left. I told her to drop me off , she was about to go see Ace. I can't wait to find out what happens, but right now. I have something else to worry about.

DRE

      I knocked on the door and waited. He came to the door, no shirt just some pajama pants. I smiled weakly. I haven't seen him in 2 months. I wanted to kiss him so bad. He moved out the way, I walked in. We went up to his room," Wassup." He says, rubbing his face while sitting on the bed.

" Well first, I don't like how you just flipped the script on me. Do you not know what you did before you left?! You called me your damn friend. If I'm such a damn friend why are you mad when he kissed me! ." I yelled, " He kissed you?" He asks, " yes! I stress too damn much over you. I cried the whole damn two months of you being gone. My mind was gone, I was gone. I needed you! Then for you to call me your friend. ! I just I'm tired, I don't need this! I can't fuc--" He ran up and slapped me................

With his pink juicy lips. He pushed me on the door, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. It became a make out session. But, I pushed him back. " This does not make up for what you did." I told him while catching my breath. He got on both of his knees hugging my thighs. " Bae, I'm so sorry. It was not intentional, I said it because I know how she is. But while I was on tour I told her, she didn't like it but I didn't care. Cause I-I -I Love you Andrea. I love you too much to do something like that to you deliberately. " He says, I smiled. " Don't say it." I told him, he got up and looked in my eyes, " Don't say what?"

" I love you, Don't say it. I understand that's how you feel, but I wanna feel it all the way. When you say it to me I wanna be able to say it all the way. Just wait for me," I said grabbing his cheeks. He nodded, " Aight, Babe. I'll wait. But I just want you to know, I do," I smiled kissing his pink lips.

" But don't get too comfortable, I'm still mad at your ass. That really hurt my feelings." I pouted,

" I know, and I'm truly sorry. Please forgive me," He gave me the puppy dog face, " Eh, I'll see." I smirked, he kissed his teeth pushing me on the bed. " ow!" I laughed.  We started to play volleyball on his ps3 bundle.. I'ma kick his ass.