BLOW MY HIGH

ENJOY❤️

MIC

So, I'm taking Jalen to my old house..

Why? cause I wanna try something, I been dying to do..I already got the stuff I'm gonna need, I didn't wanna drive, so I just gave him the directions ..He kept asking me where were we going..I just said " You'll see when you get there," He'd kiss his teeth, and I'd laugh..

Once we got there, he looked at me..

" Who house is this?" He asked,

" My old house, come on," I said, grabbing my book bag..getting out..I grabbed his hand pulling him to the backyard, I'm glad no one lives here..I went into the garage and got the ladder...

" What are you doing?" Jalen asked, " Hold on, geesh." I said, putting the ladder up to the roof..

" Now, climb!" I demanded, He did as I told, and he helped me up there. We sat down and he smirked. " Now what,? " ....I went in my bookbag and pulled out a magazine and $10 bill and a bag of weed..

" Where you get this from?" He asked, raising a eyebrow..

" Somewhere, now I wanna try it..I already know you do it, so help me...I've been dying to do this, and if you don't approve you can step,," I said,very serious

" Aight, shawty...Well let's start.." He said, grabbing the materials from me..

~

We rapped along to Kendrick Lamar's ' Blow My High ' that was playing,

I had soon got the hang of it, and I rolled my self one..I'm a bad girl now!! FACE ASS!

" Aight, now you gotta smoke it.." He says, getting the lighter..he lit it and I inhaled and blew it out..I coughed a little bit.. We had smoked that one and now we were on our second one..I guess I was a pro by then..

" So. why you choose to come all the way over here?"jalen asks, while taking a puff..

" Ion know, but this just reminds me of the scene in Set It Off...when they were calling Kleo sugar bear." I smiled, leaning on his shoulder..

" Ah, yeah! I remember that" He said, leaning me up kissing me, but also blowing the smoke in my mouth...I swear it felt like ' Thug Love ' he was the thug and I was his ride or die..ahh I love and will cherish this moment, forever! He pulled away licking his lips, throwing the blunt on the ground..All the weed was gone, so i threw the bag and the rest of it away, I had packed two watsrs and some chips so we could 'sober up' ...It felt good to be high, I mean I won't ever do it again, but I did do something I always wanted to do..And I'm glad I got to do it with Jalen...He'd be the only person I'd do that with, if I ever want to..

I had fun blowing💨💨 !

_____________

THUG LOVE OR NAH? LOL..

ANYWAYS, YES I KNOW IT IS SHORT!

I'M TRYING TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN,

JUST SOOO Y'ALL KNOW THIS BOOK IS CLOSE TO COMING TO AN END..THERE MAY BE A SEQUEL BUT I'M STILL DECIDING...I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHPTR.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW MEEEEE