Jo's Playlist

^^This is some hilarious concept art I made for Jo. Enjoy. 😉

Now, this playlist is all Jo. Her mindset, what she'd listen to, how she feels, all of it. That's also why it's so horribly long. Hope you all are happy with this and what's to come!

Yes, Peter's section has the most songs and no, I'm not sorry.

Songs that remind her of Peter;

1. Boite en Argent by Indila

2. Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi

3. If I Change by Lostboycrow

4. You Are the Reason by Calum Scott

5. Hurt Somebody (feat. Julia Michaels) by Noah Kahun

6. Again by Kehlani

7. Say Love by James TW

8. Stuck by Imagine Dragons

9. House Key by Scott Helman (This embodies Peter's thinking towards Jo.) *heart melts*

10. Closure by Hope Waidley (This is an apology to Peter, but the 'closure without closure' is definitely talking about her parents.)

11. Is that Alright? by Lady Gaga (This is Peter and Jo in Chapter Seven. You'll have to wait, hehe.)

12. I Don't Know What Love is by Lady Gaga (This references the beginning of their relationship.)

13. Sorry by Halsey

14. I Can't Fall in Love Without You by Zara Larsson

15. Surrender by Natalie Taylor (This is such an important inclusion. Jo isn't in the business of giving up anything. She'll try and try and try until she succeeds. This song is an admission that if Peter wants her to, she'd surrender herself to him. One of the most beautiful additions to this list.)

16. Had It All by Parachute (Peter and Jo in the third chapter.)

17. Insomnia by Daya

18. AFTER YOU by Meghan Trainor

19. Genius by Sia, Diplo, Labrinth, and LSD (Definitely a song Jo uses to tease Peter and very much their song. "Only a genius could love a girl like you" Mm, yeah sounds about right.)

Get ready for a workout or mission; (This list is very much influenced by Natasha)

20. Boss Ass Bitch by Pretty Taking All Fades (Ha, yes. And she thinks of Natasha every time.)

21. My Calling by AJR

22. Stand Up For Something (feat. Common) by Andra Day

23. Don't Give Up On Me by Andy Grammer

24. Shangri-La by Caitlyn Scarlett (Absolutely the song she listens to first when traveling.)

25. That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony

26. I Am Woman by Willa J

Chill after a workout or mission;

27. For the Love of A Princess by Celtic Woman

28. Tourner Dans Le Vide by Indila (This is actually a pretty sad song, but it's so beautiful.)

29. Seven Years (Acoustic) by Lindsey Stirling

30. Atlas: Hearing by Sleeping At Last

31. Hallelujah by Roy and Rosemary

32. Clair De Lune L. 32 by Debussy

33. m i s t by eevee

Encouragement;

34. Ten Feet Tall by Wrabel

35. Got it in You (Acoustic) by BANNERS (This song reminds her of Steve and is what she thinks he'd say.)

36.Love Myself by Olivia O'Brien

37. Halfway There (GRL POWER) by ROZES

38. Pretty Girl (Cheat Codes X Cade Remix) by Maggie Lindemann

Songs she just relates to;

39. Liability by Danny Padilla

40. Pretender (Acoustic) by AJR

41. needy by Ariana Grande

42. Amen by Andra Day

43. Fake Smile by Ariana Grande (Jo doesn't do well with the press, as you'll discover, so she really understands this song.)

44. Comme Un Bateau by Indila

45. Issues by Julia Michaels

46. Hold Me (feat. Frank Kadillac) by Ria Mae (The core of this song is to the team in Jo's mind. 'My mind is at war but it always comes back when you hold me')

47. Runaway by Sasha Sloan

48. i can't breathe by Bea Miller (This refers to her PTSD. Yes, she has PTSD from the events in the first book and PTSD is something people usually deal with their whole lives. It's not something you get over, it's something you fight with every day.)

49. Team by Noah Cyrus (To the team.)

Time to continue to the story! Enjoy everyone and remember, feedback is key! ;)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Iif7kjr4IBHhKtOubCMuo?si=A4xlXySVQ-qfZPkrukRReQ

A link for those so inclined. I always had a Spotify playlist for this, but didn't realize I should post a link until @BookLover122005 offered to help. You genius. ;)