Hanging with why dont we day 1

"WHAT IS UP CAT CLAN I AM SO HYPED THIS MORNING.... TODAY IS THE START OF VIDCON. TODAY IS GANNA BE AMAZING!!!" I shout as I run around the house jumping on everything.
"KIERA... ITS 12 AM GO TO BED!"
"FIGHT ME MAN WITH OUT A JOB!" I shout running strait at rob.
"I will NOT fight a girl!" Rob says.
"Well if you dont I will rob... I'm tired go to bed." Lachlan says.
"THEN FIGHT ME MR AUSTARALIAN!!!" I shouted.
"THANKS FOR WAKING THE WHOLE FUDGING HOUSE UP KIERA!" Preston shouted.
"ANYTHING TO MAKE SURE WE GET TO VIDCON EARLY WOOP WOOP WOOP!!" I shout running out to the car.
"Ughhh I love her but she is crazy." Preston says walking to his car.
"What was that CACTUS?" lexi said.
"Nothing." Preston said really quickly.
"Uh-huh just keep walking and you won't get hurt buddy." Keylie whispers.
"OK... Wait what???" Preston said.
"Shut up before you get us in trouble with the devil " vikk said.
"OK sorry."
We arrived at vidcon.
"WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" I shouted as I ran to my spot on the floor and started blaring music.
"Hey... Let's join the hyper child and dance and sing." kenny says laughing at me.
"I got real big plans baby for you and so love me for who I am and for who I'm ganna be don't got everything you want but got everything you need so take a chance take a chance on me." I sang at the top of my lungs.
"Hey is that our song???" I hear someone say.
"I don't know are you why don't we?" I asked turning around.
"Well I sure hope we are." Daniel jokes.
"OHMYGODITSWHYDONTWESOMEONEPIMCHMEIMINHEAVEN." I shouted.
"Calm down and speak slowly Kiera." Lexi told me.
"Oh yeah right... Sorry guys I'm just really excited to meet you, you guys are amazing artists." I say calming myself down.
"Wow... Thanks... So we will be in town for a few weeks maybe we could hang out?" Corbyn said.
"That would be great. So how long where you watching me for?" I asked.
"Well we were watching you long enough to know how amazing at dancing and singing you are." Jonah said.
"You really think that?"
"Of course we do." Jack said.
"They are flirting with MY girl." Preston complained.
"Well technically..." Kenny starts to say.
"Kenny if you finish that sentence with "you havent asked her out yet so she isn't yours' i will beat you." Preston says.
"Well of you want her so badly go ask her out." Jerome said.
"I can't... She's hanging out with why don't we." Preston said.
"Fine your loss." Mitch said.
"Hey guys why don't we os taking me to get coffee you guys want to come with us." I asked.
"Yeah sure we would love to." Kenny said.
"I'm in." Lachlan, Jerome, mitch, Vikk, rob, keylie, and lexi said.
"And you preston?"
"Nah... Cause you bring me back a coffee though Kenny?" Preston asked.
"Preston you are going with us wether you like it or not." Rob said.
"Why?" Preston asked rob as well where walking to starbucks.
"Because you don't know if they are flirting with Kiera or not."
"You don't have to hear what they say to know that their body language shows how they feel about her." Preston says rolling his eyes as he watches Corbyn grab my arm then let's go.
"Maybe he was squeezing her arm cause she said something mean to him." Vikk suggested.
"No... I know that because I have done that to her arm before and she back handed me so no corbyn didn't squeeze her arm." Preston said.
Once we get back home.
"Guys me and lexi are going out for a bit be back later." Keylie said.