Meeting the pack

"Ughh... Its only 6:00?" I ask myself as i get out of bed. "Well I might as well go make every one breakfast." I say as i head downstairs. I put my playlist on shuffle and start making food.
"Whats that smell?" I hear someone say.
"Oh good morning Joshua and Caleb, Im making breakfast." I say as i put the bacon and sausage on a plate.
"Oh... Do you want us to go wake everyone up?" Caleb asked.
"Yeah sure." I say as i finish making the eggs and pancakes.
"HAHA EAT OUR PRANKS KIERA!" Joshua screamesd as he came downstairs woth a water gun.
"Oh lord now im soaked... Thanks a lot guys." I say as i go change.
"Who made food?" Preston asked.
"I did, why?" I asked sitting down.
"Because its better than anything I've ever tasted." Preston said.
"Oh... Cool." I say not really paying attention to what he said.
"Whatch ya doin?" He asked.
"Watching youtube." I responded.
"Ooooh you're watchin the pack." He said looking over my shoulder.
"So..." I say with an attitude.
"So.... I guess I could introduce you to the pack." He says.
"OH MY GOD... REALLY REALLY REALLY. AHHHHHHH IM GOING TO MEET THE PACK IM GOING TO MEET THE PACK AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" I screamed with excitement.
"Preston what did you do to break the poor child?" Keylie says says as she comes down stairs plugging her ears.
"I told her I could introduce her to the pack, I didnt know she would flip." He says.
"Oh god preston why did you do that? Now you are ganna have to fly all of them out... Including kenny." Lexi says.
"Oh dear lord.... What have i done??? Oh lord i should not have told her i could introduce her to the pack." Preston says.
"Oh... If you cant fly them out...... Its... Its perfectly... Perfectly fine Preston." I say as I walk upstairs looking verry upset.
"Okay now that shs is gone guys i was already planning on flying the guys out here, and now i get to suprise one of my favorit people in this house." Preston says.
"What did you just say about my child?" Lexi asked.
"N...N..Nothing." Preston said.
"Yeah right." Keylie said.
"Ok whatever...." Preston starts to say before he gets a message.
From The man without a job: Yo cactus jones were at the airport.
From CACTUS: on my way.
~ preston arrives at the air port~
"Ok so the packs biggest fan is staying with my sister si what i want you guys to do is just sit on the couch and i will get her and tell ger we ordered pizza... And she will be so fudging shook that you guys are there." Preston says really happy.
"Ok... But why is our biggest fan staying with keylie?" Rob asked.
"Because she is my sisters best friend." Preston said.
~ the preston and the pack get home~
"Ok so you know the plan." Preston says while going up to My room.
"Hey Kiera... Im really sorry i couldnt fly the pack out, so to make it up to you i ordered pizza. Its in the kitchen." Preston says then he leaves.
I head downstairs to get the pizza
As i get a slice of pizza and head to the couch i dropped the plate.
"OH MY GOD ITS THE PACK... AHHHHHHHHHH THE PACK IS SITTING IN THE LIVING ROOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHH... OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUTR VIDEOS UMMM... GIVE ME ONE MINUTE." I say as i run upstairs and grab all the merch i own of theirs.
"Ummm... Can you guys singh these and could i get a picture with you guys?" I ask as i come down.
"Yeah." Jerome says.
"Sure." Mitch says.
"Anything for a fan." Vikk says.
"Are you sure? If its a hassel you dont have to." I say very nervously.
"Yeah were sure." Rob says.
"Honestly its no problem." Lachlan says.
"Thank you guys... But how did you get here... Preston told me that he couldnt get you guys to fly out." I say.
"Well we were already flying out this morning." Kenny says.
"PRESTON." I shout as he comes around the corner."
"Yes?" He askes.
"Thank you." I say as I run up to him and hug him. "It means a lot to me."
"He as long as the guests of the house are happy im happy." He says hugging me back.
~ after about an hour of hanging out with the pack~
"Ok well im going to go to bed good night guys, and thanks again preston." I say before i get off of the couch from where i was sitting and head up stairs to go to bed.
"No problem K." Preston says.
"THANKS FOR THE NICKNAME." I shout form the top of the stairs.
"No problem." He shouts back.