Movie night

~ at 6 o'clock ~
"Ashlin blaine you guys coming??" I asked as everyone got into the car.
"We would love too but we have to work late... sorry." Ashlin said.
"Its fine." I say getting in the car.
"What songs are on the radio?" Rob asked and everyone looked at him.
"You will regret asking that." Me lexi and keylie said as we started blaring my playlist.
"You can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans." Keylie sang.
"Holding me closer till our eyes meet." Lexi sang.
"You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home. And when I'm away I'll remember how you kissed me under the lamp post back on sixth street hearing you whisper through the phone.. Wait for me to come home." I sang as everyone clapped.
"Dang I didn't know that you could sing." Lachlan said giving me a high five as well walk through the doors of fat patties.
"I so missed this place." I say as well get lead to our seats.
"Uh oh ex at 10 o'clock." Keylie whispered to me.
"Whatever... Once he seese with so many guys he won't want to speak to me ever again." I said sitting down
"So what movie are we going to see?" Vikk asked.
"I was thinking maybe we could go see end game." I said after we ordered.
"That sounds like fun... Can I join?" I hear a familiar voice ask.
"Sorry but we already have to many people with us so you can't go." I say rolling my eyes at him.
"Oh I guess you forgot who I was Kiera... I'm your boyfriend remember?" He asked.
"Jake i remember you broke up with me over something you did so no I don't remember the part where I got back together with you." I said as I took a drink.
"Well it doesn't matter if you remember cause I do."
"Hey man leave her alone." Lachlan said.
"I don't think I asked for your input Mr Australian." Jake said.
"HEY ONLY I CAN CALL HIM MR AUSTRALIAN SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS BITCH!"  I shouted.
"Excuse me but I have to ask you guys to leave." The waiter said.
"Anything to get away from jake." I said as we all left.
"Well there goes my plans to have a nice evening out with my friends." I say as I start to tear up.
"We can still have a nice evening out K lets just go to the movies." Viki says.
"No.. You guys can go, but at least take me to the apartments first. I want to stay at the house and watch Christopher robin instead of going out." I say getting into the back of the car.
"Kiera it wont be the same without you... Please go to the movies with us." Preston said.
"Fine I'll go." I say as Lexi starts driving to the movies.
"We are here." Lexi says as she pulls into the movie theaters parking lot.
"OK... Me and the guys will be in in a minute." Rob says as me lexi and Keylie head inside.
"OK we will go ahead and get your tickets." I say as we enter the theater.
"Hi... We need 10 tickets to see end game."
"Ummm... 10?" The tickets person said.
"Yes 10 ummm the other 7 people are on their way in."
"OK well that 50 dollars."
"Here." I said handing her the money.
"Where are they?" Keylie asked.
"I dont know."
"Preston what was that about?" Rob asked.
"What was what about?" Preston asked.
"Oh I don't know... Kiera it wont be the same without you... Please go to the movies with us." Lachlan said.
"Kiera played for us to come here with her... So I mean let's at least try to do what she suggests to do with her." Preston said as they started walking towards the door of the movie theater.
"Is that also why when she told vikk she didnt love you you where all upset??" Kenny asked.
"Well... Umm.. No... I... Can we quite with the questions." Preston asked.
"Look if you could please just tell us if you like her..." Vikk said.
"Like who?" I asked.
"No one..." Preston said.
"Well let's go." Lexi said as we went into The movie.
"Look please just tell us." Jerome said sitting next to mitch and Preston.
"Fine I will tell you... But after the movie." Preston said.
"Tell who what?" I asked sitting next to preston and keylie.
"Kiera... Me and lexi need to talk to you." Keylie said.
"About what?"
"About when were caught you and preston staring at each other." Lexi said.
"Ummm... What about that???" I asked.
"Why were you staring at him?" Key lie asked.
"I dont know... I guess I... Honestly I don't know." I say rolling my eyes.
"Do you think you might like him???" Lexi asked.
"Ughhh can we get off of this topic." I asked trying to focus on the movie.
"Preston please tell us if you like her or not." Rob said.
"Ughhhh fine... OK I do like her... But could we not talk about this right now." Preston said as we were walking out of the movie theater.
when I heard him say that I sighed and walked away.
"Turns out the fair is already in town." I say once we get back to the apartments.
"Oh.... Well then let's go." Lachlan said.
"Guys the fair isn't open tonight its to late." Lexi said as her and Kylie entered the apartment me and preston share for now.
"OK then how about tomorrow." rob asked.
"OK well the fair opens at 8 so we should leave at like 7:30." I say walking to my room.
"Kiera what's wrong?" Keylie asked.
"Preston likes someone else..." I say as I crawl into bed.
"Soooo??" Lexi asked.
"he likes someone else when I want him to like me." I say.
"Oooooh." Keylie said.
"Keylie lexi we need to talk to you." Kenny said.
"Yes kenny???" Keylie and lexi said at the same time.
"Soooo.... Preston likes Kiera." Rob said.
"Yes yes yes...." Keylie said.
"Oooohhh I has an idea." Lexi said.
"OK spill." Vikk said.