COFFE WITH PRESTON

"Ughhhh... Seriously... Its only 12:am? Well I might as well do something till its time for me to get dressed to go out." I say as I get up and go downstairs to make waffles.
"What is someone doing up at 12 in the morning?" Preston askes his live stream as he grabs his camera and walks downstairs.
"Oh shit... Who did I wake up?" I whisper to whoever is following behind me.
"Hey no cussing shadow..." Preston said.
"OK... One please call me shadow at all times from now on and two sorry but you scared me preston" I say turning a light on.
"Sorry Kiera... But why are you up at 12 in the morning?"
"Its Shadow from now on but I'm up because I woke up and when I'm awake I'm AWAKE AWAKE." I  say as I start getting the stuff to make breakfast.
"Oh well then in that case I might as well help buy guys see you all next time..." Preston says before turning off his camera.
"No you dont have to Preston... It's fine I can handle it." I say as I try to shoo him away.
"I will help you.I dont want to risk you of all people hurting themselves, I dont know if your half asleep or not." Preston says.
~ a long time later ~
"What are you two doing up at 7 in the morning." Mitch says as everyone comes downstairs.
"Well actually I have been up since 12." I said jumping on robs back.
"Ughhhhh get off me!!!" Rob screamed.
"NEVER!" I shout as I start hitting rob on the head.
"Why is you so hyper in da morning?" Mitch asked.
"Idk I just am." I say as I get a message
Unknown: hey its jake... Im sorry i acted the way I did when I broke up with you... Please give me a second chance.
Kiers: Jake I won't give you a second chance... Now stop messaging me.
"Ummmm... Guys.... I need to go... Go tale care of something..." I say as I run upstairs trying not to cry.
"Hmm yeah well me and lexi need to go out shopping so if one of you guys can talk to her that would be great." Keylie says as her and lexi leave.
"Ummm so the rest of us... Need to go record a video for chanels so preston you can deal with her." Jerome says as the rest of the pack leave.
"Uhhhhh why do I always get stuck with the girl problems." Preston mumbled as he was going up the stairs.
"Why why why... Why did I ever like him... I am such a dumb ass." I say as I pace my room with tears I'm my eyes.
"Hey just because you made one little mistake doesn't mean you should put yourself down." Preston says as he walks In.
"What... What are you doing still here? Dont you have a video to record?" I say really embarrassed that I was crying.
"No I don't... Kiera is everything OK?"
"No... Everything is not OK... I... I just need some time alone."
"Kiera.... Why don't we do something together." Preston suggests.
"Like what?"
"Like I don't know... Maybe go get a coffee."
"I'd like that... Id like that alot." I say as I get up to get changed.
"OK well be ready soon."
"OK I will." I say as I walk to my closet.
I open my closet and see the hoodie jake gave me and almost started crying again.
"Hey Kiera...hey what's wrong..."
"Do we have time to burn something before we leave?" I ask grabbing the hoodie out of the closet.
"Yeah why?"
"I want to burn this hoodie."
"OK."
~ after we burn the hoodie ~
"OK let's go." Preston says.
"Ughhhh and now I don't have a hoodie." I say as I walk out to Preston's car.
"Here." Preston says taking his pink fire hoodie off and giving it to me.
"Thanks preston." I say as I get in the car.
"Were here." Preston says.
"Let's go."
"So where did you move to texas from?" Preston asked.
"Me and lexi moved up here from Putnam."
"Oh nice I've never been to Putnam but I would like to go."
"Great because me lexi and keylie all want to go back for the Putnam county fair." I say messaging them about it.
"What about the pack?"
"Well they can come with us too." I say as we get home.
"Oh look who's home???" Kenny says.
"So where were you too?" Lachlan asked.
"Does it really matter Australian guy?" I asked punching him in the arm.
"How long till you stop calling him 'Australian guy.'" Vikk asked.
"Ummmm as long as he is around he will be known as Australian guy." I say.
"Wow... Please stop talking about mr. Australian and tell us where you two where... I thought poofless would never die??" Rob said.
"And poofless wont die, Kiera was upset so I took her out for coffee." Preston said.
"And..." Mitch said
"And what?" I asked.
"And why was a hoodie found burnt outside?" Jerome asked.
"Well...... So umm the person who umm.. The person who messaged me was.. He was umm it was jake."
"THAT LITTLE BASTARD!" Lexi screamed.
"Calm down... Who is jake?" Pete asked.
"Pete... When did you get here?" I asked.
"Like an hour ago." He says.
"How long were we at starbucks for?" Preston asked.
"Well a very long time." Keylie said.
"So why did you burn the hoodie?" Lachlan asked.
"Because it belonged to him." I said.
"And who's hoodie are you Wearing now?" Lexi asked.
I ran upstairs ignoring lexi.
"EVERYONE GET PACKING WERE GOING TO PUTNAM IN A WEEK" I shouted.
"YOU STILL NEED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION!" Lexi screamed.
"OK fine I'm wearing Preston's hoodie." I shouted.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH KIERA LOVES PRESTON." Vick shouted.
"SHUT UP VIKK I DO NOT!" I sshouted as I tackled him.
"HEY GET OFF OF ME!" He shouted.
"Fine."
"OK well... We better go get packing..." Preston says sounding upset.
"Uhhhh well now I have to go and make things right with preston." I say as I run up the stairs.
"Hey preston... I didnt mean that... I dont know how I feel about you but please just because I said that dont be mad."
"I could never be mad at you." Preston says as he hugs me.
"Thanks."  I say as well lock eyes.
"Hey Kiera... You should probably start packing..." Lexi says as her and keylie walk upstairs and see me and preston staring at each other.
"Ohhh um mm OK." I say as I leave preston and go to my room.