The girls prank the house...

This cjapter is dedicated to my bestie HarryStyles12312 because she gave me the prank idea
_________________________________________

"Hey Keylie go wake Kiera up... I have an idea." Lexi says with an evil grin on her face.
"Ok... But please stop grinning your scaring me." Keylie says.
I come downstairs with my blanket wraped around me.
"Why the fudge did you wake me up at... what 12 in the morning." I say upset.
"Because I had an idea for a prank." Lexi says.
"Oh lord that is never something good... But im in." I say sitting down now almost fully awake.
"Ok... So heres the plan... We set up a treasure hunt that takes the guys except for joshua and caleb cause we could ise thwir help setting up the prank, all day to complete... But in the end it turns out to be nothing." Lexu says as keylie comes down with Joshua and Caleb following behind her.
"Ok lets get this thimng set up." I say as we rush around setting up all the clues and everything."
~ after getting the prank fully set up~
"Ughhh... Whats this piece of paper?" Mitch asked showoing the rest of the guys.
"It looks like a treasure map." Preston said.
"Lets follow it."
~ after about 10 hourse of the wild goose chase~
"One clue left." Kenny said
"The treasure is where this hunt all started." Preston read.
"Lets go." Jerome said.
"Theres nothing here." Lachlan said.
"Hahahah we got you." We say.
"What do you mean you got us." Vikk says.
"We mean this was all a prank." Lexi says.
"Well..... LET THE PRANK WARS BEGIN!!!!" Preston screamed.
"Oh it is sooo on... Every man for themselves." I shout running to my room and locking the door so i can start thunking of pranks.