Shadows birthday

"Why... Why does today have to be my birthday??" I asked as I got out of bed and went downstairs to get breakfast.
"Hey good morning Kiera... Happy birthday." Preston said.
"Where is everyone???" I asked getting me some cereal.
"They went out for....ummmm... Food." Preston said lying.
"OK... Well that gives me another reason to NOT leave the house." I say as I plop down on the couch.
"No it does not... Kiera get off your but... Im taking you out for the day." Preston said.
"No you don't.... OH MY GOD PRESTON TAKE ME TO THE MOVIES PLEASE!!!" I shouted.
"OK... Why??"
"The crimes of grinderwald is in theaters." I say as i run upstairs and get into my gryffindor rob and grab my wand.
"Wow... You must be a massive harry potter fan." Preston says.
"Yeah... I know everything there is to know about harry potter." I say as I walk out to prestons car.
"OK..." Preston says.
We get to the movies theater.
"Hey Kiera... I'll be right back... Can you get us the tickets??" Preston asked.
"Yeah sure no problem."
"Great." Preston says.
To The man with no job: Hey I need your help...
To CACTUS JONES: Yo whats up??
To The man with no job: so I want to get Kiera a present and she told me she knows everything about harry potter and last time we went shopping we passed a jewelry store....
To CACTUS JONES: Yeah... And???
To The man without a job: and I saw a snitch bracelet and necklace... But I need you to keep her occupied after the movie so I can go get them
To CACTUS JONES: you guys are going to the movies??
To The man without a job: yeah...
To CACTUS JONES: Fine I will keep her occupied.
To The man without a job: thanks
"Hey Kiera I'm back." Preston says as he walks through the doors.
"OK let's go."
~after the movie~
"Hey Kiera... We have to go... We need to get you to vidcon so you know where your dance floor is." Rob says pulling up to the theater.
"Thanks rob." I say getting into her car.
"Hey Preston so what are you getting Kiera exactly??" Lexi asked.
"Oh just a bracelet and necklace." Preston says as he walks into the jewelry store.
"OK what kind of bracelet and necklace?" Keylie asked.
"Excuse me miss... how much for the golden snitch necklace and bracelet?" preston asked.
"Depends... Is it a special occasion?" She asked.
"Yeah... Its my friend Kiera's birthday."
"Wait Kiera as in shadowplayz??" The woman asked.
"Yeah."
"Well then take them... Their on the house and tell her Jazmin said hi." She said before preston left.
"Great now time to wrap them."
"OK well let's go and give her your presents." Lachlan says.
~everyone gets home
"Ughhh today was... Well. it wasn't as bad as all of my other birthdays... But turning 19 is usually OK." I say as I go upstairs to change.
"You have to give them to her soon." Vikk said.
"I know... I know... But I need it to be the right time." Preston says as I come downstairs.
"Ooooh look the chamber of secrets is on!!!!" I shout as I jump over the couch.
"Hey umm... Remember when you told me you knew everything about harry potter??"
"Yeah... I remember." I say looking into Preston's eyes.
"If you know everything about harry potter then name the three balls in quidditch."
"Theres the quaffl the buldgers and the golden snitch."
"Kiera... This is ganna sound cheesy but... Your my golden snitch." Preston says handing me a wrapped present.
"Oh my god thank you Preston." I say hugging him.
"PRESTON FUCKING ASK HER OUT ALREADY!" Vikk yells after I leave the living room to go to bed.
"I can't..... I.... I want to.... But I don't know how to tell her."
"Ughhhhh you suck." Lexi says.