Epilouge 2

@flashfamx suggested I write a little something about their kids in the future, and now I wanna write about the SuperMartian family too!! So, this is the cumulative epilogue for both "SuperMartian--Stay With Me", and "Spitfire--Our Little Secret" . (If you have not read my SuperMartian book, I suggest you do, because that's where I got M'gann and Connor back together, and its a sort-of prequel to this book) And a little bit about the future family of Richard Grayson (Yes, he marries Starfire. I love Starfire.)

"I got it, babe!" Wally cried, running to the door. Artemis stood at the top of the stairs bouncing little Grayson on her hip. They had just barely adopted the little boy two weeks ago. He was almost six months old, he had brown hair and brown eyes, and he came with no name. Wally and Artemis had decided to name the boy after their long-time best friend, Richard Grayson.

"Iris! Where are you?" Artemis called through the house.

"I'm right here mom," Her eldest daughter groaned as she appeared next to Artemis. Iris Jane was the eldest West child, named after Wally's beloved aunt. She had her father's red hair and her mother's brown eyes. She was trained by her mother in martial arts and used a bow and arrow.

"Diana," Artemis knocked on one of the bedroom doors as Iris pulled out her phone and began to text someone, "Time To put the book down, sweetie, we have to go."

"But mum, Harry just got attacked by the dementors!" the second West girl called from the other side of the door.

"You can read it when we get back, okay?" Artemis said soothingly.

Diana Paula was named for both Artemis' Roman name and the alias of Wonder Woman, Diana Prince, but also for Artemis' mother, Diana's grandma. She had her mother's blonde hair, which she usually wore in pigtails, and her father's bright green eyes.

"Arty! Richard's here!" Wally called upstairs.

"Great. I've got Diana, Iris, and Grayson. could you go find Wendy?"

Wendy West was the only Flash child to inherit her daddy's speed powers. She had brown eyes and blonde hair cut short to the chin, and typically wore a Kid Flash sweater. She absolutely adored baby Grayson, and was always willing to help with him, even though she was only six.

"I'm right here mom!" A rush of air told Artemis Wendy had just skid into the front hall.

"Hi Uncle Grayson!" The little girl jumped on her daddy's old friend and hugged him tightly.

"Hey kids! How are you?" Richard asked them.

"Fine," Iris said without looking up from her phone.

"I'm great!" Diana said, "Although mom says I have to leave my book at home," she pouted just a little.

"Are reading Harry Potter again?" Wally pretended to be exasperated. Even after all these years he still didn't approve of magic, and he teased his equally science-minded middle daughter about loving a series about magic.

Diana stuck her tongue out at her father, and everyone laughed

"Well, we better get going, I think M'gann and Connor's crew is already at the Watchtower," Nightwing said, gesturing out the door.

"Hey Mar," Iris grunted as she sat down besides the half-alien in the limo.

Mar'i, like Diana, had been named for her grandmother. She had her father's eye color and hair color, and her mother's alien powers of flight, super-strength, and energy bolts. Her brother, Ryan- who was sitting next to his mother playing a video game, had been named for his uncle. He had his mother's eyes and hair color, no powers, but he was an expert at hacking, martial arts, and stealth. He took after his father, a little immature  at times, but all-around loveable.

The ride to the zeta-tubes was very brief, and none of the West family members would have denied that they'd like to ride it a little longer.

Iris and Mar'i were the first to go through the tube. Once the glow of the zeta-beams faded away there was a squeal of delight.

"Irey! Mar!" Cried the only daughter of Megan and Connor Kent. She floated over and hugged both of her friends tightly.

Marie Kent was named for the mother figure M'gann had when she was younger. She was most like her mother, with the green skin and Martian powers, but a bit of enhanced Kryptonian strength, as well as her father's hair color and eyes.

Her first brother, Clark, was named for the original Superman. He had red hair and brown eyes like his mom, but the same Kryptonian powers that his dad did. He took after his dad a lot, and dressed like he had when he was about Clark's age.

Martin Kent was the youngest, but he was very powerful. He had red, hair, blue eyes, and both Martian and Kryptonian powers. Lex Luthor had already attempted to kidnap him once, but his sister and brother had stepped in just in time.

"Are we all here?" Nightwing asked as the rest of them came through the zeta-tubes.

"We are." Aqualad walked up followed by Zatanna, Rocket, Miss Martian, and Superboy.

Iris looked to her mother, who nodded. Artemis handed Diana a duffle bag, and Iris and her sisters walked to a spare room off the hall.

When they got out they were wearing their uniforms. Iris: A purple suit just like her mother's. Diana: a Green turtleneck shirt, green skirt, and green boots. And Wendy: a uniform just like her father's had been.

They returned to the mission room to find that all the other kids had changed into their uniforms too, as had their parents. The zeta-tubes lit up once more, and the Justice League of America entered the tower

Iris, Marie, Mar'i, Diana, Ryan, Clark, Martin, and Wendy lined up in front of their parents, and Batman walked forward.

He extended a hand to Iris, the oldest in the next generation of heroes.

"Welcome to the team."