Chapter Eleven

Me: Well, were almost done here. There'll be this chapter, then an epilogue. I've really had fun writing this story!

Wonder Girl: This has been so much fun!

The Boys: -_-

Me: I don't own Young Justice, but enjoy this anyway!

Artemis opens  her eyes and looked around. She was back in the training room of the Watchtower. Bart, Nightwing, and Jaime were coming to, sitting up and rubbing their heads. the door opened and all the other members of the team rushed in. She looked to her left and nearly cried with joy.

There sat Wally, ketchup-and-mustard-colored uniform, messy red hair, green eyes, everything she missed about him.

"Artemis, where are we? And why are you wearing your Tigress costume again? Oh please don't tell me Nightwing wants you to go back undercover!" He begged, burying his face in his hands.

Everyone was silent as they looked at Wally in shock. Before Artemis could do anything, Bart ran and tackled his cousin in a hug.

"You're alive!" M'gann cried. She and Connor flew over.

"Whoa, whoa, Bart, watch the ribs. Supie!??? When could you fly!?!?" Wally asked.

Nightwing hugged his best friend in a similar manner to Bart's

"Dude!" Wally cried. He was bombarded by "Welcome Back!" 's, pats on the back, and hugs.

"What happened to you guys?" Zatanna asked Nightwing.

"We went back in time and rescued Wally the second before  he died," Blue explained as Cassie hugged him.

"I DIED!?!?!?" Wally yelled. Everyone laughed at his outburst.

"Not anymore, Kid Klutz," Nightwing smirked, putting a hand on Wally's shoulder, "We saved you. We are now three months into the future. Three months after we defeated the Reach."

"Well, this is just confusing," Wally said, rubbing his temples. He realized something and looked around wildly, "Artemis, where's Artemis?" He asked.

Artemis had been pushed to the outer edge of the group crowding Wally. He sped through the crowd and scooped her up, bridal-style, and kissed her on the lips.

The was a general chorus of "Awwww..." as they broke apart.

"You're alive...." Artemis whispered with tears steaming down her face.

"I would never leave you, my Spitfire," Wally promised, his forehead touching hers.

"And let's not forget Spitfire Jr!" Nightwing pointed out.

"Spitfire Jr?" Wally asked. He stared at Artemis questioningly.

She rolled her eyes and patted her baby bump, "Our little secret isn't so little anymore." She smirked.

"HOLY BATMAN!!" Wally shouted, "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!"