Epilogue

Blue: AT LAST! OUT OF THE DUCK TAPE!!!!

Robin: WAFFLES.

Me: I have a frying pan.

Blue: I'm back in the duck tape.

Me: jk, you guys can be free for these last two chapters. As long as you don't hurt me.

Wonder Girl: Lizardgurl doesn't own Young Justice.

Me: But I sure wish I did!

Late! Artemis thought as she ran a brush through her long hair and smoothed out the silky fabric of her dress

Late, late! She ran downstairs and got in the car with Wally. They drove to the nearest tube and zeta-ed to the Watchtower.

Rows of benches had been set up, and Leaguers mingled with team members. Artemis sighed with relief as she and Wally found a spot on the front-row bench next to Nightwing, Zee, Kaldur, and Raquel. Connor stood nervously at the front of the room as people took their seats. Superman stood behind him with a hand on his shoulder in reassurance.

A recorded piece of music began to play and everyone became silent as they all stood up and looked down the aisle expectantly

J'onn escorted M'gann down the aisle to the altar where Connor waited. Artemis had never seen him smile so much. She could see some sparkling under M'gann's veil and knew she was crying in happiness.

Wally reached for his Spitfire's hand and squeezed it three times.

"I love you."

Artemis smiled and squeezed back four times.

"I love you too."

She looked around the room and saw some people, like Black Canary and Bumblebee, dabbling their eyes with a tissue and felt like she needed one too. Other people, well, one person, (*cough* La'gaan *cough*) looked uncomfortable.

After a few minutes, the vows, administered by Doctor Fate,  we're said. Connor lifted the veil from M'gann's face and they kissed. The Watchtower was filled with cheering from the younger team members and applause from the Leaguers.

Artemis, Wally, and the rest of their friends walked forward to congratulate the newlyweds. And they all hugged.

The benches were cleared to the side and tables were set up for the reception.

Wally, Impulse, and Flash spent most of their time at the buffet, while Artemis sat at a table with some of the other girls from the team.

Finally, Wally came over and asked Artemis to slow dance. She laid her head on his shoulder and nearly fell asleep. After nearly two hours, M'gann threw he bouquet over her shoulder, to be caught by lucky Karen.

It was time to help with clean-up after Connor and M'gann left for their honeymoon at Kent farm.

"Babe, are you okay?" Wally asked as he saw Artemis double over in pain.

"Wally, I'm fine, it's just...it's just ...it's time!" Wally's eyes widened in realization.

"IT'S COMING!!!" He shouted. He scooped Artemis up bridal-style and carried her to the zeta-tube, heading for the nearest hospital.

Wonder Girl: Wow, how many updates have you done in the past twenty-four hours alone?

Impulse: WE DONE!!!!

Blue: YAYNESS!

Robin: WAFFLES.

Me: PARTY TIME!!!!!!

Thank you to all who voted, commented, and supported this story. And most of all, thank you to all those wonderful people out there who love Spitfire. This one's for you!