Chapter Six

WHY? WHY? WHY CAN'T OWN YOUNG JUSTICE!?!?!?!?

Robin: because you're crazy.

Me: IMPULSE!!!! THE DUCK TAPE!

*tapes Robin to a chair and adds a piece over his mouth*

Blue Beetle: Wow.

Wonder Girl: You're gonna let him out, right?

Me: meh, maybe later. For now, it's update time!!!!

Wonder Girl: Yay!!!

The bright light diminished and Artemis groaned, putting a hand to her head.

"What was that?" Bart asked her. He didn't get an answer, because the next thing Artemis did was faint.

"Artemis!" Bart cried, catching her in a second. That's when he noticed their surroundings. They were in some sort of alleyway, complete with graffiti and overflowing garbage.

All of a sudden, another light appeared, and Bart hoped whoever was coming would be friendly.

-------

"They're gone?" Nightwing asked Robin, trying not to yell.

"The only thing that the Watchtower security cameras picked up was a big flash of light, and then they were gone!" Cassie explained, throwing her arms up in the air for emphasis.

"Well, now that we've determined that they're gone, exactly where did they go?" Batgirl asked.

"Nightwing, you might wanna see this," Blue Beetle called from the training room.

Nightwing; followed closely by Batgirl, Robin, and Wonder Girl; hurried into the training room and saw Blue Beetle pointing at something on the floor by the bench.

"What is it?" Robin asked. Blue Beetle bent forward to pick it up, and Nightwing felt a warning in his gut.

"Blue, wai-!" He put a hand on Blue Beetle's shoulder a second too late. Jaime held the small, round stone in the palm of his hand for one second before he disappeared with the apprentice of Batman.

Blue Beetle: WHAT??!?!?! THAT'S IT!?!?!? SHORT CHAPTER WHERE I DISAPPEAR?!?!?

Me: Sorry Jaime, short chappie is short.

Impulse: Wow, your disclaimers are longer than your actual story.

Me: DO YOU WANNA END UP IN THE DUCT TAPE TOO??

Impulse: no....

Me: Thought so. Anyway, I updated, don't complain. I'm at a creative standstill but I am determined to finish this story! So don't hate me, just vote!

Wonder Girl, Impulse, & Blue Beetle: Bye!

Robin: murgphh.

Blue: My scarab says that he says "good-bye"

Robin: *sigh*