Prologe

A cloaked figure walked along the abandoned streets, glancing behind her to make sure she wasn't being followed. As she turned into an alley and headed towards the beach. The water simmered in the night sky. When she reached the shore she carefully kneeled, making sure she didn't get wet. As she kneeled down, a figure rose from the water, again kneeling.

"This better be important Risa. I've left Tedv at home with a fever. I had to leave him with a babysitter," the cloaked figure out of water said.

"Well, this is important, top secret infact. Did you make sure you weren't followed?" "Definitely, I looked everywhere behind and in front of me."

"Exellent."

"So how is the Queen?" asked the cloaked figure out of the water. Risa then looked down at the water and something from under her cloak started to weep.

"It was very sudden and planned well, but the Queen was murdered." The hooded figure was shocked, unable to speak. "But the child is alright, for now. The Aquademons plan to kill the royal family so they can take over the kingdom and the throne with their candidate."

"What about the child? I mean, how do we protect it?"

"That's where you come in." Risa replied. "You are going to raise the child out of water so the Aquademons can't smell her and they can't track her down to kill her."

"But Risa, why do I have to raise her? I'm the most obvious person to raise her." "Exactly. Also your forgetting something. Aquademons can't stay out of the sea for very long so they'll go looking in the least obvious places first to save their breath. So you have a while until you have to deal with them. Besides, you're her aunt." Risa objected.

The hooded figure sighed. "I just want the best for her."

Risa looked at her. "You are the best option for her saftey. We better hurry, the Aquademons might sniff me out."

Risa took a bundle of wet blankets from under her cloak and handed it to the hooded figure. She took it from her carefully and pulled back a bit of blanket to reveal a sleeping child.

"Be careful not to wake her or she might cry." Risa informed the hooded figure. She nodded then the hooded figure rose from the sand. "Tell Tedv I love him," Risa said, as the hooded figure started to walk away. "Oh and whatever you do, don't let that child in the sea. The Aquademons will sniff her out at the slightest touch," Risa told the hooded figure. She nodded again. "All of Aquadrala is counting on you to raise that child, Discry."