Chapter One

Lil A/N
Your gonna be a shy type okay? Honestly have never written one with so much stuff so please be kind if you are gonna comment? And my friend is helping me too so see ya peeps!

~AT THE TRAP HOUSE~
Katrinas POV
"How do you think the guys are gonna react when they see her?" I ask Sam as get he watches me get into my car. "I guess we'll see babe, I love you bye!!" he yells as I leave to go pick my sister up at our parents house. 'I hope she's done packing.."

~1 HOUR LATER~
(Y/N) POV
I finished my packing early and I'm now waiting outside with all my stuff.
About 15 minutes later, Kats car pulls up and she hops out. I run over to her and hug her."Oh my gosh!! I've missed you so much!!!" I say as I go and hug her. "I've missed you too!!! Well we have to hurry!! I have a huge surprise for you!" She says as she gets some of my bags and throws them into the car. "Okay, lets just go say bye to mom and dad real quick"

~AFTER EVERYTHING~
Kats POV
'We are almost there!' I think to myself as we are down the street.

(Y/N) POV
I notice that we are on a very familiar street. "Kat?" "Yes           (y/n/n)?"she answers. "Are we heading towards Sams big house?" I ask and she nods. "Yay!! Does Sam have anymore games? Other than the scary ones, I don't wanna play those.." I ask as we arrive.
"Hm you can ask him, but I have to introduce you to his roommates first" she says and gets out of the car. "Okie!" I say excitedly and walk behind her

———————————————
Okay, thank you guys and we'll see what they do in the next chapter!!!