A/N

***NOTE: This is not an update***

hey guys, i just wanted to say something that's been on my mind for awhile. 

when i went back and read my published parts, i realized that i have not been portraying Raven in the way i want to. 

her character is supposed to have issues with mental health, anxiety, and depression - yet, her problems seem to have faded after the first few chapters - which is NOT AT ALL what i was trying to do. i wrote this book party to bring awareness to depression/anxiety/etc, and i feel like i have failed in doing so.

i did not intend for it to be that way and i apologize if this has upset any of you guys. 

i will continue writing and will eventually finish this story (in fact, i'm working on an update rn) and I KNOW IT'S NOWHERE NEAR GOOD OR PERFECT, but i do know that its READABLE and the grammar is decent-ish. therefore, i will continue writing like usual...

BUT - once this story is completed, i WILL edit. a LOT. eventually. sometime in the future. and when i edit, i'll make sure to refine Raven's character as much as possible. 

again, i'm sorry that i haven't been portraying Raven as i intended. 

see ya'll in the next update <3

~JJ

(p.s. i like typing in all lowercase. fight me.)