Chapter 17 - Deja Vu

*unedited* (I got kinda lazy lol)

Hi guys! I've been super duper stressed over school, but I finally updated. Yay!!

I feel like it was hard for me to write this chapter. I originally wrote this differently with more intense and heavy situations, but decided against it. So, I had to erase a majority of this chapter and re-write it, which also took a long time because writer's block. Plus, I don't want to make my poor baby Raven suffer more than she has to ;(

***Thank you all for 377 reads! <3***

***Also, this chapter may be triggering to some people. Most of this is a flashback, as shown through the italics and present tense. Skip if you need to.***

***YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't move.

I couldn't breathe.

I felt like my soul left my body and was watching the events unfold.

I, Raven Westfield, was standing in front of my locker with a blank face.

The words "Whore," "bitch", and "slut" were painted across the door of my blue locker with hot pink lipstick. 

A sense of deja vu washes over me. 

When have I experienced this before?

People were crowding around, wondering what is going on. People were looking.

They snickered, wore confused faces, were shocked, impassive, were angry.

I watched as my hand flew to my mouth and my vision blurred.

In the background, I heard Zack tell everyone to "back the fuck off and leave Raven alone," sending people scampering away.

I saw a very blurry scene of Ro and another person wipe the lipstick from off my locker. 

The blurriness tells me that tears are falling.

I wonder who the other person is?

Oh. It's Felix. 

Why would he be helping us? He doesn't know me that well... I'm pretty much irrelevant to him... right?

I heard arguing.

This can't be good.

"I need to go beat the shit out of them!" screeched Ro. "Let me go, Zack!"

"No, I'll take care of it," agrued Zack.

"THEY FUCKED WITH MY BEST FRIEND! YOU NEED TO BE THERE FOR HER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THE EMOTIONAL SORT OF THING! THOSE PIECES OF SHIT DESERVE TO FEEL MY FUCKING WRATH!"

An amused smirk crossed Felix's face.

"Calm down, Ro!" Zack scolded. "The last thing we need right now is for you to get suspended."

"FINE! I promise I won't kill the little bitch!" Ro pouted.

Felix chuckled in the background.

Glad you find her amusing, buddy.

"No violence. Period," stated Zack.

"Can I at least bitch slap her?" pleaded Ro.

"No!"

"Please, Zack?"

"No."

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"