Chapter 11 - Pineapple on Pizza?

Please click the star located somewhere on the screen to vote if you like my story! Also, feel free to leave me some comments as you read. I'd love to hear you feedback and your reactions! :)

***PS: I really want to thank you guys so much for reading. It means the world to me that you like my writing <3***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I almost dropped my phone in shock

I whirled around to see Zack, standing in front of me with a huge grin on his face.

"Zack!" I hissed. "Seriously?"

"The one and only," he replied with a wink.

I crossed my arms. "You scared me!"

Zack walked over a bit closer to me. He was wearing a tank top which showed off his toned biceps and chest muscles...

"Enjoying the view?" he asked, with a cocky smirk on his face. I felt my face heat up a bit.

"Shut up," I muttered, looking down at my shoes.

"Since when did the ground become more interesting than my face?" he teased.

"Oh my gosh, how big is your ego?" I said, rolling my eyes.

He looked at me, his smirk growing even bigger. He opened his mouth to speak, but I roughly pushed his chest to make him stop.

Zack started cracking up. "AHAHAH! You should've seen the look on your face!"

I kept standing there with my arms crossed, feeling unamused, waiting for him to be done wheezing.

"Anyways, uh, what are you doing here?" he asked after he was finished laughing.

I squinted my eyes at him. "Oh, you know, just sitting on the rowing machine while eating ice cream by the bucket and binge watching Shadowhunters. Just typical gym stuff," I answered sarcastically.

Zack laughed, his deep voice ringing in the room. "Did you save me any ice cream?" he joked, playing along.

"Nope. Sorry, I didn't know you were coming," I unapologetically.

Not that I would've gave you any, I smirked to myself.

"Hey!" Zack complained, swatting my arm.

My hand instantly flew to my mouth. "Ah! Sorry, I didn't realize I said that out loud!"

Zack smirked. "Whatever, but you owe me. Preferably ice cream."

"I don't owe you anything," I shot back.

He scratched the back of his neck before looking me straight in the eye. "You kind of do... but it's okay. Your presence is more than enough."

I blushed, my brain unable to form a coherent sentence. Uhh, what, RAVEN WHAT IS GOING ON? Just don't embarrass yourself...

"Wow, the little savage is at a loss for words," he smirked, playfully flicking my ponytail.

I swatted his hand away. "Go away!" I complained, turning around.

He caught my wrist gently. "Hey, where are you going?" he asked, turning me around to face him.

"I was about to text my mom to pick me up," I said, glaring at him. "But of course, you had to interrupt me."

"Don't you drive?" He seemed confused. "You're like, seventeen."

In California, you can legally have you license at sixteen. I bet more than 99% of the juniors at our school could already drive. In New York, I had barely just gotten my license before everything happened...