Chapter 22 - Spill the Tea

Heyyyyo! I UPDATED AGAIN? WHAT? Unfortunately, updating every other day isn't going to be something that will stay consistent. I've just been struck with motivation recently.

However, ya girl is STRESSED because I have an in-class essay tomorrow AND A MATH TEST, which could make or break my grade, and next week I have even more tests to study for. Finals are also coming up soon, so I'm not sure when I'll update next. Hopefully I'll get a chapter in by next Friday. 

If not, I hope ya'll understand that I'm a stressed and busy student that needs to study and stop procrastinating.

***I decided to change Camri's name to Carly***

Don't forget to vote and comment! Hearing your feedback motivates me to write more :)

Enjoy this update!

-JJ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So," I started, sipping on my mocha. Which, by the way, tasted heavenly. "Spill the tea."

"Spill the what?" Zack questioned, a confused expression crossing his face.

"Spill the tea. You've never heard of that phrase?" I gasped.

"Nope," he replied.

"It was a popular phrase at my old school in New York," I explained. 

Zack smiled. "Hey, I've been to New York a couple times. About half of my cousins live there."

I nodded in response. "That's cool," I said, and began to fidget with my sleeves again.

If only he knew...

"So... you brought me here to explain something?" I asked, ignoring my thoughts.

He sighed, and briefly ran his fingers through his hair before looking up at me. 

"It's about my sister," he said flatly. 

"Mkay." 

"So... as you so brilliantly observed a few days ago, I have a bad habit of ignoring you. Er, had. I don't want to make you feel irrelevant, Sunshine. You are quite the opposite of irrelevant," he started. 

A smile smile formed on my face. 

"I hate Garrett. With a burning fucking passion," he declared, cutting straight to the point. "He's hurt so many girls, and he hooks up with so many of them it's repulsive. That's why I was upset that you were hanging out with him."

I nodded. "I understand. That day I went over to his house, he tried to hook up with me," I admitted.

His green eyes widened, and began to fill with anger. "What the -"

"I tried to get him to stop, but h-he wouldn't. Alyssa came barging into the room before he could do it," I whispered, feeling a sense of disgust wash over me as I recalled the memory.

"That son of a goddamn bitch," he snarled. "I'm literally going to murder his pathetic ass."

I bit my lip and looked down at my mocha. 

What is he thinking? Is he mad at me? Oh god, what if he's mad at me and he hates me forever because I didn't listen to him and -

"Hey," Zack said, laughing. His eyes became serious and he took my hands in his. "I could never, ever hate you, Raven. Never."

I blushed and smiled shyly at him. "How did you read my mind?"

"Because I'm Edward Cullen," he joked. "Nah, I didn't, you just said that out loud."