Unexpected

Hey guys, i know ive promised this chapter for months, but here it is! I hope you enjoy :)

(Tai’s P.O.V)

I asked the question that's been on my mind for days. I looked up as I asked the question and watched as emotions and old memories flicker across her face, her beautiful face.

The last expression was one of cold ice, and it was directed at me. After a few seconds she got up and stormed back to the cabins, never to be seen again. What a poonce!

I start to walk back to the cabins, when I hear a sort of dying whale sound. I soon realise that it’s the sound of someone crying, and go to find where it’s coming from.

When I round the back of an old brick building, I come to see Willow lying down in the foetal position, balling her eyes out.

I didn’t know what to do. A girl like her, so strong and independent, doesn’t do things like this. So, I stand there and watch, for a minute or two, waiting to see if it’s just my imagination. But it isn’t.

She’s still lying there, balling her eyes out, and I’ve done nothing to help her. Next thing I know, she’s in my arms, in bridal style, with her puffy face against my chest.

I'm now taking her back to the cabins, I'm not really carrying her, I'm kind of looking at myself as I carry her, wondering why am I doing this for her?

She doesn’t deserve this, she doesn’t deserve my help.

I'm now laying her in her bed, pulling the doona up to her face, and making sure she’s comfortable.

I turn to leave, but before I can, she’s grabbed my hand, and is pulling me onto the bed.

I don’t resist, as finally she’s stopped crying, and now she just looks at peace.

We stay lying there, for a couple of hours, before I regretfully stand up, and walk out.

I can’t stand to look at her face, and to know, that I once doubted it.

(Willow’s P.O.V)

I had the weirdest dream.

I imagined that this knight in shining armour had picked up, and banished all of my nightmares. He carried me to my bed, made sure I was comfortable before he left a kiss on my cheek, before he left my dream.

If only that was true.

And if only guys were actually like that.

I wake up, with a killer of a headache. I soon realise that I'm in the cabins, lying in my bed. How did I get here? The last thing I remember was talking to Tai, and then crying. But that's all.

I get up to investigate, but before I can move, a head spin is struck upon me, making me fall back onto the bed.

This time, I take my time in getting up. I stand up slowly whilst holding the bed.

When I think that I'm okay to begin walking, I take a hesitant step. I realise that I'm going to be okay, and start to walk out into the living room.

When I get there, almost everyone is settling down for breakfast.

When I walk in, time stands still. Everybody’s looking at me, with a look of worry.

Next minute, I have 16 sets of arms around me, all with voices talking to me at the same time:

“Are you okay?”

“How are you?”

“We were so worried!”

Voices all meshing into each other and all laced with worry.

I somehow found a way out of the mob, and begin to start answering all the question.

“Yeah, I'm okay.”

“I'm really fine.”

“I'm sorry I had you guys worried.”

As replying to all the questions, I walk over to the dining table, and sit down.

They're still asking me questions, as I load my plate up with food.

But I have a question myself.

“Who carried me to cabin?”

Silence.

“Don't you remember Willow?”, Asked Jet.

“No, who?”

“Tai did.”

Silence.

The only question that comes to my head is;

“Why would Tai do that?”

Silence.

I hate silence.

Please comment, i need to know what you guys think :)

Next person to comment will get a dedication in my next chapter :)