Decisions decisions.

Here's my new chapter up and ready to read! Thanks to those who commented, this chapter is for you. xoxo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Willow's POV)

I walked out of coaches room with the feeling of sickness in my stomach. What do we do now? What do I do now? It's my dream, to play soccer professionally.

I kept walking until I was out the front of my and Tai's lockers. We both slid down to the bottom and sat on the ice cold cement floor.

"What are we gong to do?" I had to ask it. The silence that had consumed the space around us made me feel uncomfortable, and I didn't want that to happen with Tai.

"It's my dream Will, I can't let it pass." I look at him. He was staring at his hands that we're lying numbly in his lap.

His face held no emotion, though his eyes held something like sadness.

"What are you trying to say Tai? That you no longer care about me? That, now that I'm competition, you can no longer look, speak," I look into his eyes, " kiss me?" At the last words, I got an unimaginable pain in my chest. It started to slowly take over my body, as though almost a disease was about to take over and kill me.

I started standing up. Anger boiled up within me with every inch. Stood

"I guess I'm glad it came out now, before I was trapped with a heartless pig." I spat the last words out, regretting them almost as quickly as I had said them.

He look up at me, and quickly stood up. Before I knew it, he was in my face, and my back was agains the cold hard lockers.

"How dare you call me a pig. Just you wait Willow, when I'm the one chosen for the squad, we will find out who's the champion. And to think I considered liking you. Your a joke and a slut! With how quickly you moved on to me... And you didn't even like me! I better tell the boys to watch out, we've got a prowler." With his last statement, he turned his back on me and stormed out beyond my view.

Within seconds I was alone, yet I couldn't help but feel even more alone knowing the fact that I no longer had Tai to comfort me.

His words rang through me head. And they stung.

Joke. Joke. Joke.

Slut. Slut.

Slut.

In that instance, I vowed to never forgive Tai for the words he just called me.

I also vowed that I would kick his ass, and get on the team if it was the last thing I ever did.

(Tai's POV)

I started running as soon as I was out of ear shot of Willow.

I don't know what came over me. As soon as the words came out of coaches mouth, it was like someone had stabbed me in my heart.

I shouldn't have said those things to her. Not only would they hurt her, but she doesn't even deserve them.

I kept running till I was down by my favorite spot on the lake. I sat down on an old creaky log that had fallen over a couple of seasons ago in a storm. It's hard bark gave my tired legs a rest.

My chest took in the air it desperately required. I couldn't stop huffing from exhaustion.

What surprised me though was the dampness on my checks. I swiped my face with the back of my palm to be rid of them, though no matter how many times I tried, in moments they were just as wet as before.