Ranch

(Willow's POV)

I was sitting on the hammock, swinging lazily as the warm breeze swept my hair onto my face.

The world was swinging around me, I could barely adjust to the sights in front of me as it swung from underneath my lazy body.

I thought, suddenly, I was hallucinating because very soon after a half dressed male began walking towards me. Was this a dream?
I suppose not then.

"Willowwwwww"? His annoying voice rang out over the silence of the fields, making me sigh.
You could only hide for so long before someone would find you on this ranch.

After arriving last night, we had dinner with Kezza and Robert before I fell asleep in my bed.

I had awoken to the smell of bacon wafting through the house, which readily woke me up with a hungry stomach.

I had eaten my breakfast with Kezza, her asking me about Australia and updating me that the boys were off doing the normal chores for the day.

And then here I was, laying in the hammock on the front porch.

"Oh, there you are." His voice told me he had found me, and sadly, I knew it was the end of my peaceful relaxation time.

"What's wrong Tai"? Huffing as he had ruined my alone time. I began to get up, but because of the hammock, I tripped onto Tai as I tried to regain my balance.

Whilst tripping, accidentally grabbed something large that I certainly was not meant to.

I was so shocked. All I could do was look at my hand, and kneel as still as a statue.

I think Tai was just as shocked, because he too made no motion to remove my hand.

We were like that for almost a minute until a whistle broke through the tense atmosphere, no gave me power to my limbs.

I pulled my hand back as if it had been burnt, and stared at it with a look of disgust.

It had just grabbed the thing that too many sluts had been on.

The thought sickened me, but it wasn't just because of my hand.

As I came out of my own thoughts, I noticed Tai stood very awkwardly.

He had a red tinge to his cheeks, but that wasn't what really took my attention.

It was the giant THING that stood out like a sore thumb.

I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed in my life!

Just as I was about to apologize, Tai spoke quickly to stop my rambling.

"I'm taking you riding because I need to show you the area". With this, he turned around and briskly walked towards the stables.

After a few moments of composing myself, I began walking after him.

I still could feel the heat in m cheeks, though. Wish it would disappear so he could not be able to make fun of me for it.

I walked into the stables to see that two horses were already set up, with all of their gear on.

He told me that I had princess, which was a beautiful white horse with brown markings on her face.

I had never been on a horse before, but Tai insisted that I was going to be fine.

I put my foot into the foot hold, and began to lift myself up until I could feel myself slipping but before I could, Tai had ahold of my ass and was pushing me up into my seat.