Training

Hey guys , sorry for the long wait! Enjoy! Vote and comment so I know it's worth while updating sooner!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Willow's POV)

My ankle was propped up high on the pillow, as I was laying on my bed.

I was looking up at the roof; boredom had surely taken over. The fan continued to swirl around, every now and then it would move to the side slightly because a small whisper of wind had come through the open window.

As I looked up at the moldy fan, memories from yesterday's ride consumed my thoughts.

What the hell had it gotten myself into?

Tai was not a man known to be a relationship guy, and I was not looking for a hookup... Especially with the guy that held my fate in both of his hands.

I need to take control of the situation, I can't allow silly emotions to control me.

He was probably just using me anyway, trying to distract me from my goal. He could be ruthless if he wanted to, I suppose.

The doubts swirled in my head, giving me a miniature headache.

As the ticking of the fan was the only sound other than the neighing of horses in the paddock, you can understand my shock when I hear the sound of knocking on my timber bedroom door.

Kezza's face pied in through the doorframe; her hair held flour in it, obviously from another attempt to bake again.

"Hello dear, I'm just coming to check on your poor ankle."

She came in and accessed it, determining that it was surely fine, and that I would be able to start running again.

After leaving me with a kiss on my cheek, she walked out and closed the door.

I continued to stand, rolling the ankle around just to be sure, before putting all of my weight onto it.

I got changed into my nike black bike shorts, my aqua sports bra and my favourite nikes; they are black and purple.

I walked out of my room, down stairs and onto the porch before continuing to stretch out the tight muscles.

I felt the presence of someone behind me as I was reaching down to touch my toes.

Tai.

"Feel up for some soccer training; 1 v 1?" His husky voice reminded me of pleasant memories from yesterday, but as I remembered my decision to choose soccer over lust, I refused to allow it to show.

"Sure, but I don't think you can handle this... Even if I have a minor injury." The smirk I sent his way was regarded as a challenge, we both knew that this training held a lot more than just pride.

As we set off towards an open field, the sun touched my skin and heated it gladly. The silence was not uncomfortable, but instead welcomed. It just felt right.

We begin running, warming up as to make sure no other injuries would come of this training. We kicked, passed, chased, everything you could do to begin the unspoken battle between the both of us.

We started to get more aggressive; elbows, slide tackles and even pushing each other to ground occurred.

Suddenly, I'm running with ball away from him to my temporary goal, when Tai attempts to tackle me. He is successful, but instead of just landing on the ground, I instead land on top of him.

My hands are on his chest, our breathing rapid, neither daring to move.

His arms sat on my lower back, which did things to my insides.

But what held me the most, what made my cheeks warm, were his piercing eyes staring directly into mine.

(Tai's POV)

Her eyes shined in the light, a stray piece of straw suck in her ponytail. My hands layer on her smooth tight back, and her hands on my pecs un doubtfully did things to me.

We sat there silence, the sound of tractor being the only thing breaking the little bubble.

Her head came lower, and mine moved on instinct to was her.

If this were a race, a snail could even beat us. Her minty breath sprayed onto my cheeks, lulling me into a trance.

But it was the softest of touches, her peachy lips on mine, that awoke me.

We move almost in sync, I wrapped my arms tighter, pulling her in until she felt like a second skin.

My fingers ran up and down her spine, unable to stop. I wanted more of her. I wanted her to consume me.

Her hands ran into my locks, clasping on and pulling us even closer together.

I moved us, flipping her into the ground with me on top, not stopping to break the lip lock.

Our movements were feverish, I could not seem to get enough of her honey flavored lips.

A soft moan escaped from the back of her throat, only making me brush and touch her more. I moved my kips down her silky soft cheeks, to her ear where nibbled on her lobe.

I continued down her neck, leaving her whimpering for more.

I sucked on her collar bone, her gasps begging me to continue. I moved back to her lips, my tongue fighting a battle that a would win.

"Willow, Tai, are you out there?"

My mothers voice.

The trance broken.

Willow looked at me shocked, her mouth forming an o shape.

We were still tangled, our limbs unable to move.

Why does this always happen to us?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go guys! Please enjoy! I'm so sorry for the long wait!

Much love,

Sao xxx