Chapter 10 : My 17th birthday part 2

Grace's p.o.v

   I woke up to the smell of eggs and Bacon and so i got up out of bed and ran straight to the bathroom and threw up and said to myself " Great sick on my birthday" and Cam heard me run to the bathroom and I came out of the bathroom and cam was waiting for me and he had my food and Cam said" Babygirl , I made you some eggs and Bacon, i hope you like them" and i said " thanks babe and you didn't have to make me food" and Cam said " I know , but i wanted to and Happy 17th birthday".

   So I ate my food and then I got dressed to go to my mom's house and Cam's mom called and i answered it for Cam and said " hello Mrs. Taylor , Grace speaking" and Cam's mom said " Hello Grace , where is Camren at " and i said " he is cleaning the kitchen , he made me breakfast this morning" and Cam's mom said " can i please speak to him" and so I gave Cam the phone and said " Cam It's your mom, she wants to talk to you" and Cam said " thanks Babygirl". Then I heard Cam's mom say " we will be home in 2 hours, do you and Grace has plans for tonight" and Cam said " yes , i am taking Grace out for her birthday " and Cam's mom said " tell her i said Happy birthday".

   Then cam said " Grace, can you come here for a second" and I so I did and Cam said "my mom told me to tell you happy birthday" and I said "tell her I said thanks" and so Cam told his Mom and he also said "mom we need to get going, so we will see you soon" and Cam's mom said " okay , i will call you when we are almost home" and Cam said " Okay, mom and have a good day".

      So i walked up stairs and got dressed and i grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a cute tight top and a pair of flats and right after i got dressed Cam came in and said " Baby, you look very Beautiful today and are you going to wear the blue dress tonight" and I said " yes,what did your mom need" and Cam said " she was telling me that her and my dad will be home in 2 hours and to see if we had plans for tonight " and I said " Okay , I don't mind if they joined us tonight" and Cam said " so you don't mind if they joined us for your birthday dinner" and I said " of course not , we need to tell them that i am pregnant anyway so we might as well do it tonight at dinner".

   Then Cam said " I forgot that they didn't know" and I said " well , i thought we could tell them tonight, if they wanted to come " and Cam said "Okay , are you sure you want to tell them " and I said " yes, they need to know " and Cam called his mom and said " Grace , wants you and dad to come to her birthday dinner with us " and His mom said " Okay , what time " and Cam said " 7:00pm" and His mom said " Okay see you at 7 " and Cam hung up the phone and then he gave me hug and a kiss and I said " Cam , can you please let go of me , i need to use the bathroom" and so Cam let go  of me and i ran to the Bathroom and when i came out Cam was finally dressed and then he smiled at me.

    After we got ready and I called my mom and  I said" mom , Cam and i are coming over here soon" and my mom said " Okay , i will see you soon" and I said " Love you mom" and my mom said " love you more Grace" . Cam and I finished everything we needed to do and I said " Cam , do you care if i don't wear make-up today" and Cam said " I don't care if you do or not , that is up to you Baby" and I said " Cam , are you ready to go to my mom's "  and Cam said " yes, let's go" and I said " Okay " and So Cam put his arm around my waist and Said " Grace , I Love You so much and I can't wait until our baby comes" and I said " I love you too Cam and I can't wait either " and so Cam let me go and we walked out of the door and walked out to Cam's truck and Cam opened my door for me .

    Then we drove to my mom's and when we got to my Mom's house the garage door was closed and I said " Cam , i wonder why the door was closed" and Cam said " i don't know love" and i said " Okay let's go inside " and so Cam got out and then he walked over to my side and opened my door and grabbed my hand and we walked into my mom's house and it was pitched black and as soon as i turned the light on everyone jumped up and yelled " surprise" and my mom said " Happy 17th Birthday Grace" and i said " mom , why is the garage door closed it is never closed" and Mom said " you will see before you leave promise" and i said " okay, let's get this party started".

     So Cam sat down on the couch and then he pulled me into his lap and said " Happy Birthday Babygirl" and i said " thanks Cam " and my mom started to hand me  my gifts and the first present i opened it was a new iphone 5 and then second one i opened it was a new apple laptop and it was purple and Blue and the third gift i opened it was a pair of car keys and i said " no way mom , you got me a car" and Mom said " yes, i did and do you want to go see it " and i said " yes, please" and so mom and Cam and i went out to the garge and there was a f-150 black 4 door truck and i said " is it really mine" and mom said " yes , it is and do you want to go drive it" and i said " yes , i would love too" and so i said " Cam can you go back it out for me" and Cam said" of course i can Babygirl". Cam Backed it out for me and then he got out and helped me in the truck and then i said " Cam do u want to go with me" an Cam said " yes " and so he got in to my truck and i said " Cam my truck looks just like your , beside for the color " and Cam said " i know , i told your mom to get the black one for you" and i said " you knew about it " and Cam said " yes, i did Babe" and so we went around the block and came back to my party and when we walked back into the house i seen cake on the table and i ran straight for the cake and Cam said " Babe are you okay" and I said " yes, i just am craving cake right now". 

      So i got some cake and then i ran straight to the bathroom and Cam came in and said " Grace are you okay " and i said " no , this sucks i can't even hold down cake " and then i came out of the bathroom and went back to the party and i said " Cam , don't tell my mom about me throwing up just now she will freak out" and Cam said " okay i won't "  and so i said to my mom" thanks for the wonderful party and the truck " and mom said " your welcome Grace, are you leaving" and i said " yes, Cam has something planned for my birthday as well and i need to get somethings from Wal-mart" and so we left and i took my truck and Cam took his and we went back to Cam's house.