Chapter 1 : first day of sophomore year at my new school

Grace's p.o.v

Today is my first day of high school at my new school and I am so scared. When I arrived , I seen this really cute boy who looked like he was a senior.

As soon as I found my locker this girl came up to me and said " will you stop looking at my boyfriend , you sophomore ". Then she pushed me down and the boy who I was looking at must be her boyfriend and he saw her push me down and he came over there to me and said to her " that was un called for , we are over Angela". Then he said to me " hi my name is camren Taylor but everyone calls me cam " " what is your name" and I said " my name is Grace Masen" " are you a senior" and cam said " No, I am a junior".

Then I said " you look like a senior " then he said " what grade are you in and how old are you " and I said " 10th and I am 16 almost 17" and then cam asked me " Grace do you want to go to lunch with me " and I said " yes . I would love that ". Then he walked me to my class and lucky we had the same first hour and then cam " what do you have next hour" and I said " Biology with Marks" and cam said " I have that same class " and I said " awesome that is weird".

Then the next thing we noticed the bell rang for class to start and so cam and I ran into the room and the teacher said " you two come here , you both have detention after school with me ". Then cam said to me " do you have a car". and I said " no not yet" and cam said " ok, I will take you home after if you want me too".

Then we found our seats and they were right beside each other and so we sat down . Then cam passed me a note and the note said " do you like me " and I put "yes , do you like me " and cam put " yes, a lot" " do you want to go on a date tonight" and I said " yes, I would love too".

We sat in class I couldn't help but smile at cam , he was making funny faces at me and the teacher. Then cam said " Grace , class is over with" " time for biology with marks" and I said " ok, lets go , and are we still on for lunch" and cam said " ok , and yes we are". We headed for our class and this time we got there early so we won't get another detention. So we found our seats , but they were not beside each other , my desk was in front of cam.

Once I sat down and I turned around and smiled at cam and cam said " Grace where do you want to go for lunch" and I said " I don't care where we go". Then Mr. Marks said " everyone, the seats where you are sitting at now, will be your seat for the time we have class" and then cam said " I get to sit behind the prettiest girl here" and I smiled at him.

Then class finally started and we had to read pages 1-20 and then do the questions at the end of the chapter. Then Mr. Marks said " you can work with some one on the assignment " and cam said " Grace , do you want to work together" and I said " of course cam". So cam sat next to me and he put the desk right beside me and we started talking and cam said " Grace , do you still want to go on our date tonight" and I said " yes, where are we going" and cam said " somewhere nice".

Then the bell rang for lunch and cam and I walked to my locker and I put my stuff up and I said to cam "you can put your book in my locker if you want to" and cam said " sure" so he put his book in my locker and then we went to his truck and we left to go to lunch.

At lunch , we went to sonic and cam said " Grace, order anything you want " and I said " anything" and cam said " yes, anything" and I said "can I get a number 6 with fries" and cam said " what do you want for a drink" and I said " a chocolate shake" and so cam ordered our food and we sat there talking while we was waiting for our food"

Then our food came and I said " cam I don't want to go back to school" and cam said " I know but we need too so we don't get into trouble" and I said "Okay, I can't wait for our date tonight".