Chapter 4 : The Next Day

Camren's p.o.v

     I went to Grace’s house to pick her up and I texted Grace and said “ I am here and do u want me to wait in the house or in my truck” and Grace texted back “ stay there I am walking down the stairs now “ and so I texted back “ ok “ and so the next thing I noticed Grace walking out the door and so I got out of my truck and I walked to the door and said “ good morning  Sweetheart how did you sleep “ and Grace said “ good morning babe and I slept good “and so I grabbed Grace’s hand and we walked to my truck and I opened up her door for her and then I got in and Grace gave me a kiss and I said “ I love you Grace “ and Grace said “ I love you too” and so we left for school and first we went to sonic to get something to eat. 

          Then we got our food and then I said “ Grace , I love you so much “ and Grace said “ I love you too cam” and then we left to go to school and we pulled into the parking lot and I got out first and then I walked over to Grace’s door and opened it for her and grabbed her hand and we walked into the school and I said “ Grace do you want to go to the movies tonight” and Grace said “ yes, I love too “ and so we went to my locker and I grabbed my book for class.  Then we walked over to Grace’s locker so she can get her stuff for class and we was still at Grace’s locker. 

      Then my ex-Girlfriend walked by and she gave Grace a mean look and Grace said “ what is your problem Angela “ and Angela said “ you stole my boyfriend “ and I said “ no Angela she did not I broke up with you because you are a bitch “ and Grace said “ you got that right cam” and so Angela stormed off. 

     Then we walked to class and I said “ Grace I am sorry for her she is mad at me for breaking up with her” and Grace said “ It’s ok “ and so I grabbed Grace’s  hand and we walked to our class and I said “ Grace do you want to go to lunch today or just stay here with your friends “ and Grace said “ can we stay here today and hang out with my friends” and I said “ of course we can” and so we went to class. 

        Then Mr. Bryce   said “ today we are watching a movie “ and Grace said “ hey cam I love you and I can’t wait to go to the movies tonight” and I said “ I love you too sweetheart and I can’t either” and then I grabbed Grace’s hand and the next thing we noticed is that Mr. Bryce  was snoring and so I put grace onto my lap and I gave her a kiss. 

         We was sitting in class and then Mr. Bryce woke up so Grace got back to her chair and the teacher said “ cam and Grace I need to see you after class” and I said “ not again “ and Grace said “ sure “ and then so class was over with and we stayed behind and Mr. Bryce said “ I am in press of you work from yesterday and you both made the best grade “ and I said “ really “ and then Grace said “ I bet “ and then Mr. Bryce said “ you guys can go now , but I will give you a note just incase you are late and what classes do you both have” and I said “  we both have biology with Mr. Marks “ and so Mr. Bryce  wrote us a note. 

      Then we left and I put my arm around Grace’s waist and she smiled at me and said “ I can’t believe we didn’t get into trouble in class when I was sitting on your lap” and I said “ I know right “ and so we walked to Grace’s locker and I grabbed our stuff and then I gave Grace a kiss and a hug which made me drop all of our books and I said “ do you really want to go to class “ and Grace said “ yeah , we need to go “ and I said “ ok lets go then “ and so I picked up all of the books and I put my arm back around Grace’s waist and we headed for biology and right when we got to the door the bell rang for class so we walked in and Mr. Marks said “ do you both have a note” and so I gave him the note and he said “ ok just get to your seats” and so we did .

     Then we sat our seats and Mr.Marks said “ everyone today we are working out of our books and you will need parnters “ and I said “ yes, Grace I get to work with you “ and Grace said “ I know right babe” and I said “ I love you Grace “ and Grace said “ I love you too Camren “ .Then Mr. Marks said “ ok everyone start working” and so we did but I kept on making funny faces at Grace so she got easy distracted and she started to giggle.

     As we worked I couldn’t help my self to make funny faces at Grace and she kept on laughing and smiling at me , and then Mr. Marks said “ Camren Taylor quit making Grace laugh” and I said “ ok I will “. Then we finished our work and I gave it to Mr. Marks and He said “ how did you finish this so fast” and I said “ well Grace and I are really smart” and Mr. Marks said “ if you guys want you can leave early for lunch or just stay here” .So I said “ Grace do you want to leave or stay here” and Grace said “ leave” and so Mr. Marks walked us out of the school and  said “ have fun”.