Chapter 6 : The Movie's ( that night)

camren's p.o.v 

        I text Grace " Almost there" and Grace replied " ok i am just waiting in the living room"and i said back " ok i am here" and Grace said " ok , i am coming out just let me tell my mom that i am leaving" and i said " ok, do you want me to come in" and Grace said " if you want to " . 

       Then i walked into Grace's house and as soon as i walked in Grace was about to come out and i said " you look very pretty tonight" and Grace said " thanks Babe " and then i gave her a kiss and her mom said " Grace , if you want Camren to stay over anytime , you don't have to ask " and Grace said " ok , mom thanks" and I said " Grace are you ready Babygirl" and Grace said " yes, i am ready and bye mom see you later" .

         So we left and we went to the restaurant and we got our food and then we sat there and talked for a while and then i said " Grace , lets go to the movie's" and Grace said " ok lets go" and so i paid for dinner and then i put my arm around Grace and Grace said " Cam i love you so much" and i sai d" i love you Grace Masen" and so we got to my truck and i gave Grace a kiss. 

        Then we got to the movies and Grace said " i really don't want to watch anything now " and i said " well do you just want to skip this and go back to my house" and Grace said " sure, is your mom and dad home " and i said " no they are away on a business trip and they won't be back for 2 weeks" and Grace said " so you have been alone all this time by your self " and i said " no they just left today" and Grace said " o can we please go" and so we did and when we got to my house the first thing i did is picked up Grace and she wrapped her legs around my waist.